• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What are your starting villagers?

I got Boone and Flo. I am not too impressed by Flo but I think Boone is pretty interesting. I’ve never really had gorilla villagers and he looks like a baboon which is pretty cool.

I got Reneigh and Cobb, with cherries and a yellow airport. I slept on it and then deleted the save because the yellow airport just didn't feel right. But I'm already in love with Reneigh after the two hours I spent with her at 1am, so I reset until I got her again, this time with Cousteau, and thankfully got a green airport and a map I like, with peaches.

Cherry and Antonio I enjoy both of them. It's funny my sister also got Cherry!

Mira and Samson!

I first met Mira in Pocket Camp and became a bit obsessed with her, so very happy she's joining my island adventure.

Samson was with me in City Folk [last AC game I played non-app wise], and that's really neat.

Very happy with those two.

I've got Katt and Snake to start with! Two villagers I've never had before, they seem pretty cool so far!

I got Renée and Bud on my first (and only) try!

I really wanted some new villagers that I didn't have in New Leaf, so I'm happy. Renée is pretty cool (I actually like most of the Rhino villagers) and she has what seems like a sailor shirt of some sort on. Bud is an old friend from Wild World and he really fits the whole island aesthetic. I don't think I've seen anyone on here with him, but maybe everyone just reset him out :(

I'm very pleased with this pair. Hope my next few villagers are cool too!

Katt and Coach. Coach I can take or leave - they're okay - but I am really feeling Katt's energy. She's going to join my bro squad. Just need Roscoe and Lobo to come along...

are the two starting villagers permanent? like never move away

Katt and Goose.

Not the most attractive of villagers but they're quickly growing on me. Playing this as naturally as possible so no resets.

i got pashmina and peck!
pashmina was in my latest new leaf town so i'm happy to see a familiar face, and i've never seen peck before so it's nice to have someone fresh (to me) on my island! i was hoping for dom, but i'll just have to try and get him later down the road :D

I got Mira and Tad.

Tad's alright but I've always loved Mira. I wanted either cherries or oranges, but I kept the apples because I didn't want to lose Mira. Plus, I didn't really want to reset in the first place.

Back