What are your favorite furniture sets?

TrickYarn

Yarn Seeker
Bells
Mine would have to be Modern Wood, Sleek, Rococo, and Classic.
I don't really care for any other sets.

Cabin set! Goes with the northern wilderness theme of my town and is especially cozy in the winter :3

Classic, rococo, and cabin

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also minimalist and sleek

I love the gorgeous set cause of its colouring and style, the sleek set because why not?! the rococo set cause I'm soo fancyyyyy!, the gracie set cause idk and the 7-11 stuff cause I like to hoard dlc furniture

I love the modern set, I have it in the main room of my house! The sleek set is cool too :cool:

modern wood, gorgeous uh... i like other sets too but that's the ones i really like a lot. I guess I like others too, like the rococo, lovely, sloppy, kiddie etc.. some sets only look good customized (like kiddie and lovely, and to some extent, rococo)

Rococo in gothic white, cabin, princess, pave, gorgeous and gracie. Oh, and my all-time favorite is the polka dot Cyrus refurbishes in blue and brown. I have it in my Cocoplum house mixed with the blue mushroom lamps and it is INSANELY pretty!

Lovely is my favorite! Pink is my favorite color so ye. I also really like the harvest set.

Favorite are Alpine and Cabin. I love the Alpine because you change it with designs or a shirt. Putting in a custom wall/floor looks nice.

Someone posted that they send an Alpine Panel with the town flag on it when a new villager arrives.
For the boys I like to put their favorite shirts on the Cabin bed.

My favorite set overall is probably the Creepy set, although I have a hard time classifying that as a furniture set considering it doesn't actually include any furniture like a bed, closet, or table.

The Mad Scientist set is another favorite and is closer to an actual proper series, as it has pieces that can count as a bed, chair, and table.

If we want to get technical and go with a series that actually includes proper furniture, it would probably be the Gorgeous set. The Rococo, Sloppy, and Spooky sets are really close behind that though.

Back