Red Pansy
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Tasty Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Cake
What are your plans for Valentines Day? <3

I'll be doing nothing romantic because nobody loves me.

Actually, I might be going to the State Fair to see the Less Than Jake concert with my friend. But I don't like her like that.

I will probably be doing nothing since I work the next day and for some unlucky reason Valentines day is on a weekday.

I will most likely go for Dinner this weekend to celebrate it with my man toy. Redwater steak and Shiraz MMMMMMMM.

Going to school then going home to watch Pokemon.

I'll be spending the day online with my boyfriend, reading him the poem I wrote for him and showing him the picture I drew! He's writing a poem for me too! :3

I'll also be catching special holiday eggs on dragon cave. But for the most part I'm staying safely indoors!

This year I have classes at night right after school on Thursdays so I actually wont even get home until 9. :( School should be fun though, me and my friends always exchange chocolates.

Going to school then going home to watch Pokemon.

Sounds like what I'll be doing.

Valentines day doesn't really phase me anymore, it's just kind of another day for me. Even if I were in a relationship, I don't think I'd put any more effort than normal into it.

I still go to parties and stuff for it but really I don't care all that much.

Not really doing anything special. I don't really want a girlfriend anyways until college. I don't really care about Valentine's Day this year. I experienced it last year, and don't get me wrong, it was wonderful, but I really don't care this year.

Valentine's Day is coming up? I had no idea.
It seems like this year it was highly anticipated and such a big deal has been made about it, I assumed it was sooner or had already happened. My chemistry teacher took the day off from school today to go to lunch with his wife… for valentines day… and it wasn't valentines day…

Valentines day is just that....a day...why do we need a special day to tell each other we love one another? Either way...local restaurant is having a valentines day deal so I'll probably go out to eat.

I won't be doing anything special for Valentine's Day. I kind of celebrated early with my boyfriend this weekend because he wasn't going to be able to go home next weekend. It was nice to see him. We spent Friday night and pretty much all of Saturday together, watched anime and went out to eat at a restaurant that my sister and mom recommended. Now I must wait until our spring breaks to see him next, unless he's able to come home for our anniversary... we'll see
The only thing I have planned for the day itself is to go to class and probably do some homework and play Animal Crossing :p. My roommate and I are planning to go shopping the day after to buy whatever leftover chocolate the stores have on sale xD it should be fun.

also...
I'll be spending the day online with my boyfriend, reading him the poem I wrote for him and showing him the picture I drew! He's writing a poem for me too! :3

that's just adorable. :I

Not really doing anything special. I don't really want a girlfriend anyways until college. I don't really care about Valentine's Day this year. I experienced it last year, and don't get me wrong, it was wonderful, but I really don't care this year.

Valentines day is just that....a day...why do we need a special day to tell each other we love one another? Either way...local restaurant is having a valentines day deal so I'll probably go out to eat.

Yeah I agree. People make so much of a big deal out of it and it's so commercialized that it's not even worth it. I was dating someone last year and we both agreed not to do anything major because it's kind of silly.

*cough* though the chocolate is pretty nice...

Going to compliment my crush a lot but keep my distance because I'm afraid of rejection.

...I have no idea. I have no partner or much friends in RL since I'm home schooled so i will probably be drawing or sumfin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back