What 10 cat villagers would you have....

Frequency

Overnight Wanderer
Bells
Switch
0491-0353-2730
If you made your town full of just cat villagers (10), which ones would they be? And why?
They all have to be available in New Leaf (ex: can't choose Pierre since he was only available in AFe+).

Here's mine (most to least favorite):
Punchy
Lolly
Kabuki
Felyne
Tangy
Rudy
Bob
Ankha
Mitzi
Tabby

I chose these 10 mainly based on looks. I would do one of each personality type, but there are no smug cats.

Last edited:
From most to least favorite, mine would be Kabuki, Katt, Rudy, Punchy, Olivia, Tabby, Felicity, Lolly, Bob, and Ankha. i chose them based on looks and personality. Kabuki, however, i like because of sentimentality

Last edited:
EZCmQZj - Imgur.jpg

-Merry
-Felicity
-Kiki
-Rudy
-Tangy
-Tabby
-Felyne
-Lolly
-Olivia
-Tom

I suppose I could make a cat town because I actually have all of these cats scattered about.I don't have a least favorite among them but if I had to pick a favorite it would be a tossup between Merry and Kiki.

as long as i have punchy, tabby, and kabuki i'll be happy tbh they're my favourites!! i love how the town theme just sounds so,,, floppy cat whenever i talk to punchy and also kabuki owns my entire heart <3 but uh i guess the seven others off the top of my head would be...... bob (for the memes), felicity (she's really pretty!), ankha (i need a snooty villager in my life), rudy (his lil nose... precious), kiki (cute black cat!!), kid cat (i love jock villagers), and kitty (she looks so fancy)

a lot of the normal cat villagers are adorable but like,,, the only normal villager i've ever gotten attached to was bertha so i'd rather have a villager i'd actively care about i guess?

also yeah!! why are there no smug cats :((( cat's are smug irl why can't we have smug cats in game?

1) Ankha: My favorite of all the cats. I like her Ancient Egyptian design and that it extends into the interior design of her house as well. Also, she's a Snooty and the Snooty personality is my favorite of the female personalities. Longtime resident of my main town and an obvious choice.

2) Bob: Purple is one of my favorite colors and I had him in one of my towns for years. Good Lazy representative, though not really a fan of his interior design choices.

3) Felicity: Decent enough design and gives the town a Peppy villager. Also she gets points from me for actually having a visible nose. Sufficient enough reason for me.

4) Kabuki: Nice unique design and a good representative for the Cranky personality.

5) Katt/Mitzi: I could go either way with this one. Katt gives us our only Uchi option, but I had Mitzi in the GameCube game after visiting my friend's town and I have a good opinion of her. Most likely, in this hypothetical situation, I'd have Katt at first, get all of her Public Works Project suggestions, and then have her move out and replace her with Mitzi afterward.

6) Kid Kat: I like all of the superhero-themed villagers like Kid Kat and Agent S, so in this hypothetical situation I don't see why I wouldn't give him a shot. That gives us our Jock villager.

7) Kitty: I don't know, I just like her design and she seems underappreciated compared to some of the other cats. Another Snooty is always appreciated.

8) Kiki: Not the biggest fan of her overall design but I'd like to have a black cat because of their reputation of being unlucky and the association with witches and such. Also, obviously, Kiki's Delivery Service reference. So yeah, might as well. Oh, and she has the Normal personality covered.

9) Monique: I like the makeup that she and some other villagers use, it adds some unique flare. Also, another Snooty!

10) Olivia: Just fond of her simple but pleasant design and she's a resident in one of my towns, and another Snooty. Sounds good to me.

It's a shame there's no Smug Cat in the series as of yet, but hopefully they'll add one in the next game or somewhere else further in the future. Until that point, this lineup is what I would go with if I wanted a strictly cat-themed town. Though, I wouldn't necessarily go for that personally. And if I did, I'd probably handle it like my all-bird town and have representatives from the other species like Penguins and Ostriches and Eagles instead of just the Birds. So I would have Lions and Tigers as well.

To be honest, cats are not my favorite in the game. I know that's a very unpopular opinion, but their design isn't as appealing to me as it could be. So I'd probably never create an all cat town, but there are a few cat villagers I really like so I gave it a shot. These are my picks in no particular order:

Tom (Cranky)
Olivia (Snooty)
Moe (Lazy)
Mitzi (Normal)
Merry (Peppy)
Katt (Uchi)
Kabuki (Cranky)
Ankha (Snooty)
Felyne (Lazy)
Rudy (Jock)

1. Tom, one of my favourite villagers and best friends EVER
2. Ankha
3. Kiki
4. Mitzi
5. Monique
6. Moe
7. Tangy
8. Rudy
9. Kid Cat
10. Olivia

To be honest, cats are not my favorite in the game. I know that's a very unpopular opinion, but their design isn't as appealing to me as it could be. So I'd probably never create an all cat town, but there are a few cat villagers I really like so I gave it a shot. These are my picks in no particular order:

Tom (Cranky)
Olivia (Snooty)
Moe (Lazy)
Mitzi (Normal)
Merry (Peppy)
Katt (Uchi)
Kabuki (Cranky)
Ankha (Snooty)
Felyne (Lazy)
Rudy (Jock)

I considered an all-cats town. But, I wasn’t up for it. The idea of making sure all villager personality categories are represented is how I would select the specific villagers.

An all-cats town—that sounds terrific!

I would go for Ankha, Kid Kat, and Tabby (all of whom are citizens of my town Azulon already), then Rosie, Lolly, Mitzi, Rudy, Tangy, Merry, and Felyne. I also based most of mine on looks rather than personality. With Kid Kat, I chose him because he was an original in my town of Azulon (I've since moved him out, and then moved him back in via his amiibo card, but to a different house plot - so the one I have in town is no longer the original Kid Kat unfortunately) so I have a special place in my heart for him. I've always loved Ankha because of her Egyptian design (I also have Lucky) and Tabby is my new love. The rest are all cats that I find absolutely adorable, but I didn't fall in love with them.

Rosie
Purrl- same birthday as me
kiki
felyne
Kabuki
Merry
Mitzi
Kid Cat
Tangy
Bob

It was a hard choice! One is most favored, ten is the least.
Kiki was my favorite villager up until New Leaf.

1. Kiki
2. Lolly
3. Felyne
4. Rudy
5. Purrl
6. Mitzi
7. Kitty
8. Bob
9. Rosie
10. Felicity

Last edited:
I'm working on an all cat town. It's not quite there yet, but I hope I can have it done in the next few weeks or so. Here's what I want my 10 to be:

Bob (lazy) - Bob was the very first animal that I grew to like a lot during the original Gamecube game. He's been my favorite every since. I have to have him.

Ankha (snooty) - Ankha was actually my island animal for Gamecube Animal Crossing. But I also am a big fan of ancient Egyptian themed things.

Lolly (normal) - She's really cute with her tabby stripes. She reminds me of pet cats I used to have as a kid.

Tangy (peppy) - I don't know why, but Tangy being a fruit cat amuses me. Of course she has to be in the town.

Kabuki (cranky) - There's only 2 cranky choices, and I like Kabuki's imperial Japan look. It goes with my Asian flaired town more than blue Tom.

Katt (uchi) - I want at least 1 villager of every personality and she's the only uchi cat. I used to think she was ugly, but she's actually grown on me a LOT over time.

Kid Cat (jock) - I actually have both him and Stinky in my town right now. Stinky's pretty good, but his wrestling mask just looks too much like underwear on his head. lol Kid Cat being a super hero makes him feel different from the other cats. I've had Rudy before but... I don't know. He feels more bland in looks. Like I'd rather even have silly "underwear head" Stinky. Kid Cat is definitely my favorite of the jocks.

Leopold (smug) - There aren't any smug regular cats right now. Nor tigers. So that left lions. There's 2 smug lions, Leopold and Lionel. Lionel just reminds me of Colonel Sanders. I think Leopold looks better, so I went for him.

That's all 8 personalities. That means there's only 2 more slots for whoever I want. I'm going for:

Felyne (lazy) - I don't care about Monster Hunter, but I'm a big fan of Airou, the Japanese name for the character. I have a plushie of him that I bought in Japan even. Of course I had to buy a Monster Hunter amiibo just so I could get him in my game. I also find myself liking the lazy personality villagers in general.

Olivia (snooty) - This was the hardest one to decide. I like a lot of the cats. If I could have every single cat in my town that exists in Animal Crossing, I probably would. Well, except maybe Pierre, because clowns are weird. I picked Olivia because she's most colored like another cat I had growing up that was very sweet.

1. Lolly
2. Kiki
3. Felyne
4. Rudy
5. Olivia
6. Felicity
7. Punchy
8. Rosie
9. Bob
10. Kabuki

Here's my selections, in no particular order, for an all-cat town:

1. Felyne (Lazy)
2. Kabuki (Cranky)
3. Kid Cat (Jock)
4. Lolly (Normal)
5. Olivia (Snooty)
6. Punchy (Lazy)
7. Rosie (Peppy)
8. Tom (Cranky)
9. Mitzi (Normal)
10. Bob (Lazy)

I would have:

Ankha
Lolly
Meow
Merry
Mitzi
Monique
Olivia
Punchy
Rosie
Tangy

:)

rosie monique olivia mitzi lolly felecity ankha cause bad girls club only the rest can burn xox

1. Tangy
2. Lolly
3. Rosie
4. Mitzi
5. Rudy
6. Purrl
7. Felyne
8. Punchy
9. Bob
10. Kiki

Not sure why I haven't had more cat villager after 3 whole towns given I actually like them a lot! I think Kiki is the only permanent one I have.

My list would be:

1. Ankha
2. Felyne
3. Kabuki
4. Kid Cat
5. Kiki
6. Lolly
7. Punchy
8. Rosie
9. Rudy (we have the same birthday ^-^)
10. Tie between Tangy and Tabby (both are kindave the same to me haha)

I've only ever had Tangy as my cat villager but if I had nine more, it would be Kid Cat, Lolly, Mitzi, Bob, Rosie, Moe, Merry, Felyne, and Felicity.

Back