• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Westbury Art Shop (FULL)

wow, i really like your headshots! they seem like they'd be worth a lot more than 40 tbt, they're really good!
may i get a headshot of this girl? thank you!!

Here are the lines! I'll also PM them to you :)
tear.jpg

Last edited:
I don't suppose you'd try drawing me like that, because these are amazing. If you can't it's fine :)

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I'm very interested in designing a villager OC, as well as getting a normal commission if that's okay. They'd be separate orders of course. :blush:

I'm very interested in designing a villager OC, as well as getting a normal commission if that's okay. They'd be separate orders of course. :blush:

of course, would you mind PMing me the full order? With pictures/descriptions of your Mayor and the filled out form for the Villager OC?

I'd like to order a villager if I can!

Name: Peony? I'll try to think of something better.
Theme: could she be inspired by peony flowers?
Animal Type: bunny
Personality Type: normal

I'd like to order a villager if I can!

Name: Peony? I'll try to think of something better.
Theme: could she be inspired by peony flowers?
Animal Type: bunny
Personality Type: normal

OOO sounds so cute, accepted!

- - - Post Merge - - -

aaah you still have a slot open right? c:
would you do a headshot in style 1 for me?
The character is called Sayoko:
face+hair ref: http://sta.sh/0txic5udzyr
clothes ref: http://sta.sh/01wxsovc6jie
thank you so much for considerin!

yep I have a slot open, commission accepted :D

Back