Cycling WEST PINE CYCLING

Yes, you may reserve Fuchsia, as soon as I reserve the bells you will be added. Its 50 tbt

Thank you very much! :) So how does this cycling thread work? Do you cycle villagers out fast or do you wait for them move on their own or? ^^

I try to do it as fast as I can, but usually I go slow to make sure the villagers I don't want to move won't move out. But don't worry maybe by the end of today I will have Fuchsia ready.

Hello mati, I was wondering if you was able to get Fuchsia to move out today could you either send me a PM or a VM if its not much trouble? :) As it's hard to track these threads on mobile and it would make my life much easier! Many thanks! :D

Interested in Astrid, how long do you hold before voiding? Also my friend will have to pick her up when adopting

Last edited:
Do you wanna lurk for Astrid? Note that there are other lurkers that want astrid, if you want to assure to have her you can reserve her (50 BTB) and I will not contact the lurkers if you reserve. After you reserve you can tell me who your friend is and when she is in boxes I can give her to your friend.

Back