• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

We're monkeys on a fidget spinner, hurtling through space. 🙊

jadetine

✨Hi! I’m Renn💫
Bells
Switch
2676-3129-8012
Island
Pokki
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
I just wanted to give you a smile, dear friend. I worry that you are getting overwhelmed. I worry that you are feeling taxed, overburdened, and that it's causing negative emotions and actions to bubble out of you. 🤢

I want you to remember that you are important. That the things you love and the joy you have pursuing your dreams are what make you amazing. Think about the funniest things you've seen on this station. Think about the beautiful things that you or your friends have made. Think about the new friendships you've forged. 🤩

I know it's easy to fantasize about jettisoning your neighbor out the airlock, but just imagine your kindergarten self is watching... Okay, maybe that isn't a safeguard for some folks, but my point is: be someone your younger self is proud of. Someone you want to learn from. Someone you should still believe in. 💓

You are capable. You are capable of being gracious and kind, and you are doing your best. You are working hard, so please forgive yourself and others; everyone has their own struggle.
You can maintain your perspective. There are so many injustices in this universe (war, famine, prejudice) and you are one of the lucky ones who have access to The Lopez. I know that having us all here makes it better. I'm glad to see you and to have the opportunity to get to know you.

No matter your crew, I salute you, my fellow Lopezian. 🖖
Lopezite? Lopezese?

That is beautiful dear friend ❤️ I nominate you as the president of the galaxy 👸😍💜

That is beautiful dear friend ❤️ I nominate you as the president of the galaxy 👸😍💜
I am wearing the badge of the empathy police; I have no interest in politics. XD
Thank you, friend. You are one of my teachers in kindness, more so than many.

Yes.
Your spirit animal is as furry or scaly or leathery as you want to be.
perfect

200.gif

Back