• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Welcoming New Members

Lady Black

Bells
Switch
3674-8113-3133
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Pear (Fruit)
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Hello, BTF Community! I just wanted to say that I have been a recent newcomer to this amazing site! However, there is one thing I have noticed:

The new members do not get welcomed.

Why is this so? I understand that on the mobile version it does not show the BTF statistics, however, on desktop version it does. You see, people who just joined do not know anyone, unless they were referred. They might be a little hesitant to say anything to the community because they do not feel, dare I say, welcomed.

Yes, this is not an issue like Global Warming, but, wouldn't it be great to know that you made someone's day by saying that lovely little phrase:

Welcome to the Bell Tree Forums!
:lemon::lemon:

Welcome to the bell tree! I'm Lauren, nice to meet you! I really hope you enjoy it here! <3

Lel just noticed what this was either way welcome and I do welcome people but oath #newbiewelcomer

Last edited:
I often say hello and welcome on any of the threads that newcomers make, but sometimes I don't see a thread. But anyway, welcome to the forums!

I meant the majority of the people on here don't, but it's nice to see that there are people who do so already. c:

What's the point of this thread exactly?
People do welcome new comers all the time when they start an introduction thread, which is what this forum section is for. It's more personal that way and when the newcomers share info about themselves it can spark discussions.

edit: If you're talking about sending a welcome PM to new members, realize that there are pleeenty of new users that sign up all the time, most of which will never come back or look at their PMs. Those who want to be a part of the community usually end up introducing themselves.

Last edited:
Alright, to be honest, I didn't actually notice the Introduction forum when I first joined. It's just... Well, back when I was a 3DS Plaza Member, I remember when new comers would join and a whole lot of people would welcome them right away. It's not exactly the same on here.

Just an opinion. So yeah. :lemon:

Hello and welcome to the forums! =D
I welcome everyone I see, and yes I probably miss a few people but I can't be online 24/7 and there is usually other people who welcome the same people =3 Sometimes it just takes a bit longer =3

Back