• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop 💜[welcome amiibo rv [all]]💙[figures[all]]💚[sanrio sets/mh][rv visits]💜400+ items

Oh, I don't have my sanrio cards yet. Anyway, after my trade I'll be free

Hi, I think I have those cards.

Yes I do]

Last edited:
Hi, I was wondering if I could visit the RV that has the Wii? That is the only item I'm looking for:) thank you!:)

We're still open!

Last edited:
Order: trellis screen from Boots, backpack from Leopold, and milk carton from Norma
Mayor: SEM
Town name: Charmelo
TBT total:30
Rv visit?: N

Hi! I can do your order right away

Okay then! I think I've got it together! Take as much time as you need on this and I can pay in advance again or after it's all said and done. I've got a few things in real life to take of anyways. I'm so sorry it's rather bulky. If the order is too large I can make a different order later. But again take your time!

Order: Alto Saxophone, Bistro Table, Changing Room, Conveyor Belt, Counter Table, Glass Screen, Kick Scooter, Merchandise Table, Organ, Silver Mic, Swinging Bench, Synthesizer, Theater Seat, and the Tong and Tray Stand. (15 items)
Mayor: Delana
Town name: Kingdom
TBT total: 150 (140 if I'm still allowed a freebie)

Thanks again for doing this for people!

Last edited:
Freebies are allowed for huge orders lol

Orders from here will be backlogged, unless small kind

Last edited:
Freebies are allowed for huge orders lol

Right I just didn't know if it was allowed for returning customers haha.

Guess it's 140 then. So you don't mind if I pay in advance again? It's the least I can do for the trouble!

Thank you, working on orders still <3

Completed a huge order-working on yours now Bunny

Shop will be open for another hour

I'm not sure what items they are, but...

Order: Skateboard Rack, that tiny TV from Spikes' RV, that couch from Spikes' RV, popcorn from Boris' RV
Mayor: Bacon
Town name: Peki
TBT total: 40 TBT... Am I accurate?
Rv visit?: Sure.

Back