• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Buying Welcome Amiibo Game Items!

Pixonii

Bells
Switch
2220-0817-4331
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (5) +
Heyo everyone!! I have a friend that unfortunately doesn't have any amiibo, but really wants any welcome amiibo items that are related to video games (i.e. 3Ds, Game shelf, etc.)

I only have Lottie, Digby & Celeste Amiibos so I'm willing to let you visit their RV's in exchange for any of those items!! Or, I can pay with tbt/in-game bells (although I cant go over 400k in-game bells). Just name your price <3

Heyo everyone!! I have a friend that unfortunately doesn't have any amiibo, but really wants any welcome amiibo items that are related to video games (i.e. 3Ds, Game shelf, etc.)

I only have Lottie, Digby & Celeste Amiibos so I'm willing to let you visit their RV's in exchange for any of those items!! Or, I can pay with tbt/in-game bells (although I cant go over 400k in-game bells). Just name your price <3

Can I visit Lottie in exchange for Mabel? We are due to trade some point soon so it would just add 1 extra trip. If not, would it be possible for me to pay to visit her RV?

Thank you for your consideration! :)

Hey are you still willing to do this offer I’ll pay you what ever price just not over 100,000 bells (in game because I’m broke here)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or also I have the hello kitty amiibo cards set (I’m have Marty, Rilla, Chelsea, and Chai available)

Last edited:
Back