• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Weirdest dream town you ever visited?

Sweetley

- Gone -
Bells
As the title says, I would like to know what the weirdest dream town was you ever visited over the time you play New Leaf. Feel free to share the dream address or any pics if you have some! The weirdest town I ever visited via the Dream Suite was a fully hacked town, which was so bugged that it was almost impossible to even walk through it, the game even had some trouble to load proper, it almost crashed at some points. The villager houses stuck together, trees where like all over the place, that shop from Tortimer's island ended up somehow in the ocean... It was just a pure mess. The only cool thing about this town was a character house that was located at the beach, the whole area around said house was actually quite nicely designed compared to the chaos that happened in the town itself. Unfortunately, I forgot the name of the town (I think it was called "void" or something like that? Can't remember, ugh) and last time when I checked I couldn't find it anymore. I visited the town before the Welcome amiibo update came out, I assume the owner of that hacked town didn't updated their dream address after the update.

I went to a town that was totally hacked, and it was truly hideous.

It had bamboo IN the ponds and the river.

There was Redd's booth, there were illuminated PWP's ON the brick next to the town tree. o_O

It was really ugly.

I don't know why anyone would choose to hack their town that way when the result is a complete and utter eyesore, in my opinion anyway.

I told Luna to block it.

Before the update I liked going to the horror themed towns listed on Thonky. They just were entertaining to visit on a blue moon

They were not that weird, one had so many trees and bushes that I got stuck and lost patience and the other had a criminal/thriller/horror theme, really interesting but spooky. It had a Japanese name. I think it was Hitokui.

I think it was Hitokui.
Makes sense. Hitokui = 人喰い=cannibalism.

The one that's most weird and fantastic was unfortunately the town my ex made.
Aside from hers, I saw a little bit weird one awhile back.
It was all about Marshal. Maybe some of you know? This mayor had a lot of sexual fandom stuff about Marshal all over her town. "Get me pregnant" was kinda horror in my eyes.

Also that creepy Japanese dream town, Aika.

I couldn't see what all the fuss was about.

My old Westeros dungeon was way creepier. ^_^

nru5O0q - Imgur.jpg
The Japanese Marshal obsession town is the weirdest dream town I've been to.It's very well done but also extremely creepy.Here's a thread from a while back with more info:

https://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?464797-Looking-for-Marshal-themed-dream-address&highlight=marshal+town

The creepiest town for me would be one where the person had a lot of patterns of them crudely drawn in as all of the Disney princesses, and the town itself had a real rundown feeling to it with pwp's that didn't fit in well together. :(

I don't know.I like Marshal too but I'm not gonna make a whole town about him.

Same with Wolfgang.
I adore him but I wouldn't pattern the place.

I'd maybe make a town flag with his face in the new game. ^_^

ahahaa, that marshal town is super weird but also absolutely hilarious. I really hope they only did it as a joke and are not actually that obsessed. Ive got some villagers i love but i would never dedicate a whole town to them, i am also going to try and visit the marshal town now, this looks like something i have got to see in person.

- - - Post Merge - - -

an update: i visited it and it was a lot more creepy going through it over video call with my boyfriend. something that wasn't shown on the thread is she has the little stand boards with pictures of marshal and of her saying i love u on them. However, as creepy as the overall town is, her town layout is pretty good. This town is definitely worth visiting once :D

Back