• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Weird/annoying/accidents that siblings have done/said

Locket

Bells
Switch
2956-5463-1794
Friday the 13th Candy
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Nightmare Easter Egg
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Blue Mote of Flame
Have your siblings done really strange things? I got onto TBT, and my brother said: "Don't play Animal Crossing!" I had to tell him that I can't play Animal Crossing on a computer. XD

Last edited:
My little brother likes to hold his hands on his head and jump around when he does something wrong.

My brother (older) is really strange like I dunno he likes to swing around sticks and yard sticks that he sharpens and swing them in the yard/garage, he also got some nerf darts online on black friday (parents got it for him) and he's been throwing the things everywhere.. it sounds so annoying...

Oh yeah and a couple times/once in a while?? He'll just get up at night and just start swinging around his arms idk

One night, my brother just jolted up and started licking and caressing the wall. It's one of the few times I've been left speechless.

He then went back to sleep whilst I tried to understand what just happened.

My sister tends to have lots of mood swings. Besides that, nothing really sticks out in my mind.

My little bro still to this day moves with the controller when he plays racing games on a console. So if he's turning right, his entire body is leaning right, lol.

Once my older sister came into my bedroom sleepwalking at 3am and started to shake me. I woke up and she was stood silently next to my bed. After about a minute of standing there freaking me out, she whispered "I see dead people" and slowly turned and left the room. I slept with the light on for the rest of that night.

I was walking down the street when I heard a car roll up behind me. I turned to face it as I heard my sister scream, "SURPRISE HAM!" as she proceeded to launch a piece of lunch meat at my face before she and her fiance drove away.

My 2 younger brothers can just go to hell, honestly.

One's a good-for-nothing jock that acts like he owns the place and constantly threatens me to do **** around the house, even though he's like..what? 14? He can do it himself, he's not THAT lazy.

Another one is basically an even annoying version of the previous one, except he screams to get his way.

And all of their fights are for stupid and pathetic reasons, like video games or food.

Seriously, they wanted to fight me for not making them baked potatoes in the microwave.
Even though they're not morons, they can do it themselves.
God...dammit....
Seriously, they're dumb as rocks and I seriously can't wait until I leave them to go to College.

Last edited:
Well, this is more scary than weird but whatever.

My sister (who's six.) likes to say stuff around the lines of "I'll kill you in your sleep." and "I'll gut you like a fish and drink your eyes." But the real kicker is, when she spent the night with me and my grandparents, she came into my room and stared at me.

Well my younger brother has loads of annoying habits and we're siblings so somedays I'll wake up and be annoyed by him just breathing loudly or walking in front of me. I get pretty cranky because of school nowadays...

Anyway I think one of the funniest things he's done is made a sign for his door because I kept walking into his room when I was younger, and it said "no girls", except he spelled it "no gels". :x

And sometimes in the morning before school he'd lay on his bed and make his toy animals fight, complete with sound effects.

Idk I'm probably forgetting weirder instances but these were things that he did frequently or they stand out to me.

My little brother has ADHD.
So growing up with him has brought up countless moments.
I guess I'll just name a few:
-In church, when he was around 8-9, he slid his hand up the back of one of the pastor's teens' chair and cackled.
-We were sharing a Sprite from McDonald's in the back of the car when he spit into the straw without me knowing and gave it back. I sipped... I never forgot that day.
-He'd fart in his hand and throw it in my face.
-He'd shake his butt in my face back when I was extremely introverted. It ended with me scraping my nails down his bare back leaving a trail-- I kid you not-- and me threatening him with a remote.
-We were playing SSX Tricky on Gamecube. We were neck and neck at the last stretch, then he ran into a mountain, leaving me the winner. He threw the controller at my head.

Somehow, he's married now.
LOL jk jk, I love you little brother.

Last edited:
My little bro still to this day moves with the controller when he plays racing games on a console. So if he's turning right, his entire body is leaning right, lol.
Same with my little brother. And when he plays a fighting game he always bounces around the couch. XD

Same with my little brother. And when he plays a fighting game he always bounces around the couch. XD

its pretty common when the peripherals ur using match wats going on in the game. so if ur using a steering wheel controller for a racing game, or if ur playing on those timesplitters arcade machines with the guns

I think I was the weird/mean sibling

my brother bought a GBA SP for his birthday from toys R us and I was mega jealous because I only had the normal GBAs so about 30 minutes after he got back I picked up his new gbasp and threw it against a wall, breaking it.

also my brother had just bought a new phone (he was about 14 at the time, I was 13. I was born 11 months after him, don't ask.) and I had to go to the toilet in the middle of the night so I used his phone as a light source then I accidentally dropped it down the toilet and I just plucked it out and left it on the windowsill and denied using it

Back