• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Weird/annoying/accidents that siblings have done/said

Can this be turned into the most annoying things that your siblings have done. Cause I have plenty of things to say about that

God, a week or so ago I was in the kitchen at like 2 am on my computer and my little sister comes in and starts searching through the pantry. I was like "what are you doing" and she goes "I'm looking for some socks." I guess she's going crazy because my mom and I were arguing somewhat loudly awhile back at like 11 pm and she comes out of her room fully dressed because she got up and got ready for school lmao.

My brother mooned the pizza man once. He also kept sending his friend pictures of his crap in the toilet. XD

One time, around midnight, 1 am-ish, my older brother came out of his bedroom screaming after I heard a really loud thud from his room, while I was brusing my teeth (our bathroom is directly across the hall from his bedroom door) and looked in his bedroom panicking.
I asked what happened, and he didn't reply, then went back into his room and closed his door.
I brought it up the next day and he didn't remember any of it.

And, when I was little, I'd went to my mom after hitting my brother and said "Mom, [My brother's name] is going to tell on me!"
She asked: What is he going to tell on you for?
I replied: He's going to say I hit him.
She said: Did you hit him?
I said: Yes.
She replied: Don't do it again.

My lil brother is really into Godzilla and out of nowhere he just starts acting like him and other Godzilla characters

My little cousin (who is a girl) randomly said to my aunt "Mummy I know why I have to wear pants! It's so no one sees my p*nis!"
She said this totally out of the blue one day. And then said its what her teacher told her.

One night, my brother just jolted up and started licking and caressing the wall. It's one of the few times I've been left speechless.

He then went back to sleep whilst I tried to understand what just happened.

puurrrr, delicious.

lets see what has my little brother done
- broke a ds lite + 2 DSi's
- shattered my phone screen the day after i got it
- constantly makes a mess and nearly breaks everything
- nearly messed up my last town by tting from june/july to october (i know because i got a letter from jack)
- screamed at me and said he wished i would die

hmm

Back