• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Week Ten: Which Two Villagers Should Make the Top 4?

Which Two Villagers Should Make the Top 4?

• Diana

Votes: 49 64.5%
  • Fauna

Votes: 39 51.3%
  • Sherb

Votes: 38 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love Sherb, while Fauna is one of the only villagers whose popularity I never really understood and the only one here I've wanted out for a while. Diana's nice, but I'd rate her a distant fourth of the five remaining.

Rooting for Marshal, Sherb, and Lolly!

Fauna and Sherb are tied! Wow, it’s pretty close between them! 😅
Post automatically merged:

Sherb doesn't deserve it at all.
Fauna is so much better

personally though, Diana is the best
Those are some strong opinions, though I agree that Diana is the best! 😁

I love Sherb, while Fauna is one of the only villagers whose popularity I never really understood and the only one here I've wanted out for a while. Diana's nice, but I'd rate her a distant fourth of the five remaining.

Rooting for Marshal, Sherb, and Lolly!
I’ve noticed that the villagers with simple designs tend to be pretty popular, so that might explain Fauna’s popularity. 🤔

Wow, guys, we reached 60 votes!!! 😁 Let’s see if we can get to 70 votes by the time the poll closes (9pm EST).

Poor Sherb 😢
YALL OML VOTE SHERB HIM AND FAUNA ARE TIED
baby sherb deserves this please oh please 🥺
Sherb is such a cutie. I prefer him over Fauna, but both are cute. 😊👍

For anyone wondering about the progress of my next big project, it is coming along. I hope you guys will like it. I plan/hope it is mostly done by the time this competition is over. 😊

9 votes till 80 votes! Can you guys do it? 😅

oops i voted for the two villagers who are currently second and third

unlucky

The poll is now closed!

You guys have decided that Diana and Fauna will join Marshal and Lolly to form the Top 4.

This means that Sherb has been eliminated! :cry:

Week Eleven: Top 4 -> Top 3 will be coming TOMORROW!

The poll is now closed!

You guys have decided that Diana and Fauna will join Marshal and Lolly to form the Top 4.

This means that Sherb has been eliminated! :cry:

Week Eleven: Top 4 -> Top 3 will be coming TOMORROW!
I love these results.

Back