• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia We Need a Fifth Voting Thread

Because you mention unravel not voting for themselves. It feels like a slip.

so you chose to ignore what i said when i said i use the pronoun themselves so that nobody would make a big deal if i don't use the correct pronoun to describe unravel so you can justify whatever it is that you need to justify?

why are you doing this to me again? I am your host danngit!

so you chose to ignore what i said when i said i use the pronoun themselves so that nobody would make a big deal if i don't use the correct pronoun to describe unravel so you can justify whatever it is that you need to justify?

why are you doing this to me again? I am your host danngit!

No no no, it's not about the proper pronouns. It you stating that unravel did not "logically vote for themselves". Unravel mentioned nothing about voting for themselves so why exactly would you state it.

No no no, it's not about the proper pronouns. It you stating that unravel did not "logically vote for themselves". Unravel mentioned nothing about voting for themselves so why exactly would you state it.

just shut it down. i don't appreciate you making something out of nothing!

We did have maj so

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also this is a micro game I don’t care that much

Back