Cycling Wasabi Cycling | Now closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I have a tendency to skim through rules ^^; I filled out the form though, thanks !!

haha no problem! will VM you as soon as any of those villagers go in boxes, ty

bump!

Octavian the Cranky Octopus is still available!

Screen Shot 2015-08-06 at 15.48.46.jpg

Okay cool. When will the bidding end?
I can also offer Marshal instead if you're looking for him as he's in your sig.

Okay cool. When will the bidding end?
I can also offer Marshal instead if you're looking for him as he's in your sig.

i think i'll end in a few hours, about 9:30pm UK time
and i have Marshal in my main town ty! but wouldn't accept him for Octavian anyway, Marshal is worth far more!:blush:

How late are you free? I can be free in about 2 hours. If that's too late, let me know and I'll try to move things around on my end.

How late are you free? I can be free in about 2 hours. If that's too late, let me know and I'll try to move things around on my end.

can hold for 2 hours sure, but need to be absolutely sure you're going to buy, i've waited around for people before and then not heard back from them! can also hold for 24 hours with reservation fee if you need longer

Just sent you the tbt. I'm trying to pull of a quick trade if possible. I should be done shortly. Sorry for the wait!

Just sent you the tbt. I'm trying to pull of a quick trade if possible. I should be done shortly. Sorry for the wait!

sure but please note I usually only wait around 2 hours max. free of charge from agreeing to trade to actual trading. will wait a little longer for you, but if it's more than one hour i will have to ask for reservation fee of 25TBT like I have done with everyone else, just to keep it fair, ty

Update:

I will no longer be listing all the villagers in town on my thread, as I feel like it's taking up a large amount of unnecessary time updating post & title every time I cycle a new villager.

Only villagers I believe to be popular will be listed when they are in boxes.

This means that if you are interested in any lower tier villagers, it would be best to fill out a lurking form so I know not to automatically void them if they move in. The lurking form is on the first post of this thread.

If I have agreed to sell you a villager, but you are unable to trade right away, I will hold villagers for a maximum of 2 hours free of charge. The reservation fee of 25TBT can now be used to hold a villager for up to 24 hours after we have decided to trade.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back