• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling Wasabi Cycling | Now closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got freya (also tier 2) for 75tbt.

highest i can do is 125

wolfgang is much higher on list.
but yes could sell for 125TBT, please add FC and i'll open gates when i receive payment, ty!

Just curious but where can I find the tier list you are using?

it's at the top of Villager Trading Plaza, called List of Villagers Based on Popularity.
also i have a link in my first post of this thread if you're having trouble finding it

Last edited:
Ankha the Snooty Cat is in boxes now!

ankha.jpg

Feel free to make TBT offers, thank you:blush:

Bunnie the Peppy Rabbit is in boxes now!

bunnie.jpg

I'm lurking for an Uchi villager.. In specific Canberra, Diva, Flo, Frita, Agnes, Hazel, or Pashmina. Is this too much to ask? xD It's okay if not~ ^^ let me know thanks!

I'm lurking for an Uchi villager.. In specific Canberra, Diva, Flo, Frita, Agnes, Hazel, or Pashmina. Is this too much to ask? xD It's okay if not~ ^^ let me know thanks!

maximum amount of villagers lurked for i'm allowing at the moment is 3 at one time, so i'm afraid you'll have to choose out of them sorry
also to lurk it would be very helpful if you could fill out the lurking form on the first post. that just keeps all the lurker requests in one place for me so it's easier to cycle, ty!

bid has been withdrawn as user has found Bunnie somewhere else, so she is still available!

Last edited:
Octavian the Cranky Octopus is in boxes now!

Screen Shot 2015-08-06 at 15.48.46.jpg

peterjohnson said:
maximum amount of villagers lurked for i'm allowing at the moment is 3 at one time, so i'm afraid you'll have to choose out of them sorry
also to lurk it would be very helpful if you could fill out the lurking form on the first post. that just keeps all the lurker requests in one place for me so it's easier to cycle, ty!
Sorry I have a tendency to skim through rules ^^; I filled out the form though, thanks !!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back