Cycling Wasabi Cycling | Now closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zell is still available!

tumblr_n1gyyzvaaR1r36ykjo1_500.jpg~original

Update:

I apologise for cycling very slow lately, I just started university and I've been kind of overwhelmed by everything so haven't even had time to pick my 3ds up

I'll hopefully try and speed up my cycling over the weekend (especially for those who have reserved villagers), but thanks for being so patient with me! c:​

Marina the Normal Octopus is in boxes now!

tumblr_nbec5xNgsS1qm85c3o1_500.png

Feel free to make TBT offers, thank you:blush:

Update:

Will be closing cycling soon, so i'm no longer accepting reservations!
I'll continue cycling until those who have reserved receive their villager, then will close thread c:
Thank you!​

Last edited:
Not sure if she's still available or if you're still cycling but i'd be willing to give you 218 TBT for Marina

Last edited:
Not sure if she's still available or if you're still cycling but i'd be willing to give you 218 TBT for Marina

yes she's still available c:
and 218TBT is a good offer thanks :blush:
but i see you're offline, so if someone else offers i'll have to accept theirs as i want her out my town ASAP so i can finish cycling
but if not then she's all yours, ty!

I'm online now. Sorry i'm on California time so we're almost literally the opposite. Is she still available?

I'm online now. Sorry i'm on California time so we're almost literally the opposite. Is she still available?

no problem at all don't worry, and yep she's still available
will add your FC now, my cycle FC is the same as my main town in the sidebar c:
will open gates as soon as i receive TBT, ty!

My regular town is full at the moment so i'm going to come on my other character to claim her. My other 3ds is 4811-7285-6793. Add that one as oppose to my main 3ds.

My regular town is full at the moment so i'm going to come on my other character to claim her. My other 3ds is 4811-7285-6793. Add that one as oppose to my main 3ds.

sure no problem c:
will see you soon!

Update:

My cycle thread is now closed! due to me not having any time to cycle due to uni...
Thanks to everyone who bought a villager from me! c:​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back