• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Was there already a 16 villager cycle in WW? 2 same villagers at once!

Titi

Cynically insane
Bells
Winter Mittens
Silver Mailbox
I just talking to my bro who used to play WW with me about AC just now, because he was watching me played.
While talking we remembered that he used to have 2 ruby in his town at the same time: One who moved in randomly in his town, and one who came from my town after we played together.
We were wondering if this was a common thing in WW, to have 2 of the same villagers? Or was it a glitch?
Has anyone else experienced that?

tbh im not sure if there even was a feature where you can get a villager from another town in ww, I think it was newly introduced in CF.

anyways, even though I honestly doubt he was telling the truth about that, it would have definitely been a glitch

Last edited:
tbh im not sure if there even was a feature where you can get a villager from another town in ww, I think it was newly introduced in CF.

anyways, even though I honestly doubt he was telling the truth about that, it would have definitely been a glitch
I'm pretty sure that getting a villager from someone else's town is a new feature to New Leaf? I could be wrong though. Oh and about the Ruby thing, I'd say that's a glitch too, although it is pretty weird.
I wish I could Peanut's dopple ganger in my town.

I'm pretty sure that getting a villager from someone else's town is a new feature to New Leaf? I could be wrong though. Oh and about the Ruby thing, I'd say that's a glitch too, although it is pretty weird.
I wish I could Peanut's dopple ganger in my town.

it was in cf, just you couldnt invite them, theyd only randomly move in if you were really friendly to them. I remember bc I got yuka from someone else's town.

it was in cf, just you couldnt invite them, theyd only randomly move in if you were really friendly to them. I remember bc I got yuka from someone else's town.

Ah, I never knew that. Then again, I never tried multiplayer with people over the internet with CF. Is it too late for me to try? Or has the internet been cancelled for the Wii now?

I'm positive that in WW a villager that moved out of a town could move in to another one.
Maybe it was just with nearby connections?
It happened a lot of times with my brother, and they even said they came from the other town.

And my brother wasn't lying hahaha, I saw them both in his town!
Upon checking back he still has one ruby and the goodbye letter from the other ruby. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean, you couldn't ask a moving villager to come to your town, but if you connected with the town while the villager was in boxes and you had an empty space in your town chances are you ended up with the moving villager.

I think, in Wild World, you couldn't go and choose a villager from another person's town. However, if you multiplayered with someone and visited them recently, if they move you might catch them moving into your town. I remember Blaire moving into my town from my sister's when she moved out.

Back