WARNING! Challenger Approaching!

Archer Bluegarden

Silver Haired Maiden
Bells
I apologize for this taking long to type ever since I just joined about five or ten minutes ago. I’m watching Monday Night Football as this is going on.

My name’s Archer. I’ve played every mainline Animal Crossing game to date. I took a five year hiatus at one point, but with New Horizons showing so much promise I came back. No regrets ever since.

Besides Animal Crossing I also play a lot of other notable Nintendo games such as my all time favorite video game Xenoblade Chronicles. Zelda, Metroid, Fire Emblem, and Super Mario Bros.

I also watch a lot of English Dubbed Anime during my spare time. My favorite dubs are Fairy Tail, Edens Zero, Re:Zero Starting Life in Another World, A Certain Scientific Railgun, Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid, and Sword Art Online.

I guess that’s it

Welcome!

Every mainline one!? Excellent! When have you started your island life with Horizons?

Xenoblade Chronicles was a lot of fun for me (the first one). I finally got around to playing the original Wii version last year and was surprised and how much time I had spent on it when I had finished.

Another anime fan. Woo! Since I've been working from home, I've finished a fair number of those as well. Railgun and Kobayashi were great for me!

Welcome!

Every mainline one!? Excellent! When have you started your island life with Horizons?

Xenoblade Chronicles was a lot of fun for me (the first one). I finally got around to playing the original Wii version last year and was surprised and how much time I had spent on it when I had finished.

Another anime fan. Woo! Since I've been working from home, I've finished a fair number of those as well. Railgun and Kobayashi were great for me!
I started Horizons on Launch Day. It was perfect because that was when Covid started spreading all over the country, and what better to do during a global pandemic when you can’t go out?

I started Horizons on Launch Day. It was perfect because that was when Covid started spreading all over the country, and what better to do during a global pandemic when you can’t go out?

Agreed. I threw about 2,000 hours into my first island, but suffered from massive burnout and ran out of things to do.
Once 2.0 was released, I came back and plugged away on a new island.
That said, now I have to work back at the office, so I have less time to play. Oops...

Welcome to the forums! 😊🎉

What do you think of the ACNH update? Do you have the DLC?

I wouldn't say I'm a huge anime fan, but I loved Fairy Tail for a while there, and ended up reading the manga too. I've only watched anime in the original language with subtitles, and I definitely prefer that. Did you go straight for the English dub, or have you tried both ways and prefer the dubbed versions? 😊

Welcome to the forums! 😊🎉

What do you think of the ACNH update? Do you have the DLC?

I wouldn't say I'm a huge anime fan, but I loved Fairy Tail for a while there, and ended up reading the manga too. I've only watched anime in the original language with subtitles, and I definitely prefer that. Did you go straight for the English dub, or have you tried both ways and prefer the dubbed versions? 😊
I love the update. I don’t have the DLC yet, but I plan to get it before too long

I almost always go for the English Dub with Anime. I had long considered switching to the sub for Part 4 of Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure for reasons I’d rather not say here, but I haven’t really decided on that yet

Back