Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Waluigi

Votes: 31 56.4%
  • I love them both ♥

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • They both suck lol

Votes: 8 14.5%

• Total voters
I voted for "love them both", even I wouldn't say that I love them, lol. I just like them both the same.

SardonicEarlyHogget.gif

WA

I was going to comment that they both suck, but since you already had a poll option that said "They both suck lol" I just chose that instead.

altho, i do like my Waluigi egg collectible here, and my Wario-ware game on 3DS...

Oh my gosh! Wario! I mean, I have nothing against Waluigi, but Wario has been my absolute favourite Nintendo character since I was 9. And plus, it's not like Waluigi has any of his own games or anything, right?

Wario: D'oh I missed!
Waluigi: Too bad! Waluigi time!

I remember when Waluigi was introduced. I used to hate him. I like him better than Wario though. He looks like Sportacus and Robbie Rotten had a baby.

Oh my gosh! Wario! I mean, I have nothing against Waluigi, but Wario has been my absolute favourite Nintendo character since I was 9. And plus, it's not like Waluigi has any of his own games or anything, right?

I see that Wal egg in your collection there :rolleyes:

Waluigi. I have a shrine set up in my room dedicated to his skinny, sexy ass.

everytime i go to the arcade i play as waluigi on the mario kart racing machines. im a waloogi devotee

Walugi all the way. Something about Wario just aint right to me, gotta go with the purple man

Back