• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

want your favorite animal in your town

TheBigCheese

Bells
its really simple all you gotta do is go to the city, talk to your favorite animal whenever you see him/her, and if one of your animal neighbors leaves your town then your favorite animal should come.

EX: I have a lot of favorite animals, for example Rosoco, he's cool and it turns out that i got him just by talking to him whenever i saw him in the city.

wether u choose to believe this or not u can still give it a try. So far i've gott'n 2 of my favorite animals.

dinocar57 said:
so i have static right now if he leaves and i see him in the city will he come back
only if you talk to him then he should unless you talk to every animal in the city like me

This is incorrect, I talked to Merry and Ed as tests to see if this worked. To my surprise it failed both times. Talking to a neighbor a lot in another town, however increases the chance of them moving to your town, with some of the memories of their previous towns with them

Is this true? I would actually love to get rid of the horrible pig, Truffles and maybe get someone that I remember from my Wild World town...

*cough* *cough* Static *cough*

Back