• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Want to visit someone's town!

moonflower22

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
I've never visited anyone's town and I want to see what the hype is all about! Someone let me visit your town! :)

I won't be on for much longer and all my Main Street shops are closed unfortunately, but you are welcome to visit my town for the next few minutes just to check it out if you would like :)

Well, my friend code is off tho the left, below my profile pic (it's the number after 3DS) As for your friend code, you could either edit your profile so everyone can see it, which will make future trades and stuff easier, or you could just put it in your reply to this :) either way works! When we have added each other's friend code, I'll open my town gates and you can visit, you can walk around to check everything out and you can visit the museum/my house/RV site and then when you are done all that you can leave :) (well technically you can go whenever you want lol)

Hey! Im on right now, I'm working on a medieval town if you want to come see. My mainstreet is also complete if you wanna come see! Let me know :)

Sorry, but I've got to go now :( I think you should totally go visit the medieval town though, it sounds cool! ^_^
Edit: oh well if you are available right now, I'm sure it'll be fine, I'll add your friend code now :)

Last edited:
I will visit you another day frost bite since you are only going to be on a bit longer! Thank you again! Def interest isn't it pretty!

feel free to stop by frostbite's town for a bit, ill open my gates if you want to come over, ill be on for quite a while yet

Sorry trying to move fast. I've never done this so it's making me edit parental controls or something . I'll try to do that really quickly!

Back