• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Want to Draw OCs? Look Here! [Paying]

So I'm on vacation in India for a bit, and I may not be able to get to a computer for a day or two. I hope you understand ;-;

Finished!

Base by Shotze on DA. Used with permission.

Click on the image to see full size :blush: Let me know if you need any changes.
Oh, and I'm willing to make up to 3 ref sheets/relationship charts in exchange for art of any one of my OC's. Let me know if your interested, I have examples in the link in my sig. Don't feel obliged to accept, though. ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just realized I have to clean up the shading, give me a bit to fix that.

EDIT: Fixed! The full size version is clean, but the small one isn't.

Last edited:
Finished!

Base by Shotze on DA. Used with permission.

Click on the image to see full size :blush: Let me know if you need any changes.
Oh, and I'm willing to make up to 3 ref sheets/relationship charts in exchange for art of any one of my OC's. Let me know if your interested, I have examples in the link in my sig. Don't feel obliged to accept, though. ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just realized I have to clean up the shading, give me a bit to fix that.

EDIT: Fixed! The full size version is clean, but the small one isn't.

d'aww she's adorable!! Thank you so much omg <3
(also am I paying you? I've forgotten ;o; )

Back