• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Want to Draw OCs? Look Here! [Paying]

rlkqk7m.png

:cool: :lemon: :cool:

okie doke! Finished your cheeb~~

taking this out since you haven't been responding to me. Won't put back until you send payment, sorry.

You can pm me your email if you want bigger size and better quality c: otherwise there U go!
btw idk why but her dress reminded me of link from loz

edit: and that handless arm makes me crie

Last edited:
okie doke! Finished your cheeb~~

taking this out since you haven't been responding to me. Won't put back until you send payment, sorry.

You can pm me your email if you want bigger size and better quality c: otherwise there U go!
btw idk why but her dress reminded me of link from loz

edit: and that handless arm makes me crie

Ooo yay! I can't wait to see it after I pay ;u;

freeb, but tips and pricing help are appreciated ^-^

jane.png

She's super cute! I'm horrible at pricing but I'd pay 200 btb for that!

My tablet's working again if you still want my art ^^

Ye sure! How much is it? .o.

Not sure if you don't mind RL commissions but I have stuff here if you want to take a look C:

I wish I could buy rlc ;n; your art is fab

Hi; I just waned to let you know i will be attempting to draw Sweden- Its my first time drawing a male chibi and in a new style as well so i hope you like it when i finish n~n
As for price I'm still working with but I would to say 450tbt since it is my first time drawing male and larger body .-.I hope you don't mind this price

Hi; I just waned to let you know i will be attempting to draw Sweden- Its my first time drawing a male chibi and in a new style as well so i hope you like it when i finish n~n
As for price I'm still working with but I would to say 450tbt since it is my first time drawing male and larger body .-.I hope you don't mind this price

okay! I'm sure it will turn out great friend!

Back