Want some Christmas lights collectibles?

Could we do a christmas light trade instead? I'm saving up my tbt haha and I can put whatever message you want!

Do you have one bought from the shop to trade? :)

Yes, I already have one! I didn't realise you had to gift it to be able to see it so I thought it would be better to trade than to give it to someone.

Yes, I already have one! I didn't realise you had to gift it to be able to see it so I thought it would be better to trade than to give it to someone.

Okay! Send one, and i will send one!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sent! :)

I don't get it, can't you just go to the shop and buy one yourself? I mean; why do you need someone to buy the collectable for you, when your paying the exact same price? Is there a limit on how many you can buy? Sorry if I come of as rude, but I'm just curious.

I don't get it, can't you just go to the shop and buy one yourself? I mean; why do you need someone to buy the collectable for you, when your paying the exact same price? Is there a limit on how many you can buy? Sorry if I come of as rude, but I'm just curious.

You can only display them if someone gifts them to you :)

Last edited:
I sent you tbt, anything Christmas-y or whatever in the message would be cool please and thank you <3

Back