• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Want AC:NL right now? Check your Best Buy store

peenoliabbb2

Bells
best-buy-animal-crossing-new-leaf-1024x768.jpg

Source
Notified by GoNintendo

Welp. it's time to go to Best Buy!

...Although, not all Best Buy stores are like Arlington Heights, Illinois's Best Buy. :p Looks like AC fans living there are in for a treat.

T-T If only I hadn't pre ordered it at Gamestop already, your so lucky to have it early there!

it's probably a preview. They won't let you buy it.

And to the person above... Just get a refund on your preorder

*Puts a copy in large purse, and proceeds to walk out the store*

No, but that would be soo tempting.

I doubt all of BB would make that mistake, it's Justine random one that slipped up. They gonna be in trooooooooouble.

Disproved rumor, seems like we still have a bit of waiting to go! I'm getting antsy, what with all my exams done...

It wasn't a rumor.

Guys, it was just ONE Best Buy that accidentally put them out early.
Now that it's all over the web, and the people have given the exact location to the store, I imagine whoever put them out and sold them is going to be in a whole lot of trouble. Breaking release date is a pretty big deal.

^Oh, I thought the copies in the picture weren't being sold or something. That bestbuy dun messed up.

I live about a half hour drive from there but I'm not driving all the way out there just for a slim chance at grabbing the game early.

I bet it is just the boxes set there without the cartridge, or they got them in store early and just set them out, but won't sell them till the big day...

Back