a Paw for Good Luck
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Yellow Candy
New Leaf Token
Pavé
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Red Candy
I'm currently looking into using wand outfits. But the mechanics appear a bit weird to me. I don't see how registering eight different outfits works more efficiently then changing at a mirror and being able to re-use the same pieces of clothing.

I'm also wondering what others use as their base outfit. Do you use underwear, like me, or do you have a basic outfit?

Comments, thoughts and ideas are welcomed.

By base, do you mean inspiration? if that´s the case, then no, I don´t. I make original outfits and just let my creativity run wild. Maybe it´ll work for you?

Wand outfits work best if you plan on having a set outfit that you’d possibly use often so it saves you the hassle of going to a closet. Yes it removes that item from storage but depending on what it is it’s usually not too difficult to have a second of that item.

My island is themed so each of my characters is based on different Sailor Moon characters. Their “default” non wand outfits are their school outfits as I typically have them wear them the most. The wand outfits include casual warm and cool weather outfits, their various Sailor outfits, their fancy formal outfits etc. Outfits I like to switch to often even enough I like to have them on hand basically.

I make themed outfits based on the wand I have in hand.

Like for example for the rose wand I have a little red tutu dress, red shoes and the red zen flower clip in my hair :)

I do the same themes for the other flower wands :)

I like to rotate between a couple different outfits, so having them all saved as wand options just saves me a bit of time. I just have my non-wand outfit as another separate outfit though.

Whenever I make an outfit for a tbt event I also normally rotate out one of my slots and keep it in my rotation for a while : D

Back