• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

✿ Visiting dream towns! [working on Sandman badge] ✿

I don't have any of those villagers, I'm afraid.

DC: 6100-3607-0823

Last edited:
I may not have any of those villagers but my town is up for visiting, the Dream Address is in my signature.

I have stitches :3 Visit mine? it's in the signature. Here's some screenshots :3

HNI_0037.JPGHNI_0038.JPGHNI_0040.JPG

6700 2142 4575-I dont have the villagers u wrote but could you review mine!Its a work in progress.Esspecially the house

visiting now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't have any of those villagers, I'm afraid.

DC: 6100-3607-0823

visiting now!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I may not have any of those villagers but my town is up for visiting, the Dream Address is in my signature.

visiting now! [i actually do want to see bree]

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have stitches :3 Visit mine? it's in the signature.

going to visit now!!

:] Im glad I could make you happy! its always a work in progress :3 I hope you get that sandman badge soon!

My villagers:
Lucky
Lolly
Agent S
Miranda
Chadder
Penelope (in boxes, just moved in)
Zucker
Jambette
Henry
Please visit my dreamtown! (Town: Kaasstad, Name: Hannah)

I don't have any of those villagers, but I have some cute ones if you want to come visit! My town is relatively new (a couple months old) and welcome visitors. I'll visit yours as well if you like. :)

Back