• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Visit Towns

hales_brooke

Bells
Feedback
100% (3) +
Hey everyone!

I have only had the game for maybe two weeks, and I would love to visit some other towns. I have never seen another town, and I am curious on how other towns are set up. I wont run, and I will respect the owners wishes. Please take some fruit, and look around my growing town!

My gates are usually open throughout the day. :p

Hi, you can visit my town tomorrow but consider my time zone is GMT+0! It is still a working progress but you may only take 3 of each fruit I have.

I've never visited another town before :X
I've also never hosted anyone.
Whichever is fine, just PM me if you add n_n

You can come tomy town... Ihave lots of fruit that you can take as well as bamboo shoots

would love to visit as well:) but i have no idea how seeing as i just got the game. Can someone help me?

list your friend code for others to enter, then enter the other persons friend code, then once they've opened their gate, go to the train station and talk to porter to travel there.

Back