Villagers You're Tired of Seeing in Towns

Mayor Monday

Bells
* QUICK DISCLAIMER *

I am not attempting to bash anyone if they like a popular villager or have a town full/mostly consisting of them; I do not wish for anyone to do so either. I, too, have some popular villagers I like, and popularity can be solely based on opinion. There are many towns that seem to have a common villager theme. There is no denying that people are attracted to certain villagers, therefore you see them often. I just thought this may smark some interesting comments or conversations. This is my only intent!

Anyway, let me know your thoughts! Are there some dreamies you believe make towns less interesting because they have become commonplace?

The ones I've noticed would have to be,

1. Marshal
2. Merenge
3. Diana
4. Fauna
5. Julian
6. Lolly
8. Beau
9. Chrissy/Francine
10. Stitches

I have a few more I can't remember at the moment, but this seems to be the gist of it.

Last edited:
For me it is Cobb. I am sorry, but to me, I don't really like his house.
Sorry Cobb!

Wolfgang tbh, im not a fan of him for some reason :/

Stitches, Fang and Marshal - I see the appeal of them all but they?ve never been my favourite, and are pretty overused imo.

Last edited:
Well, I cannot say that there are any villagers that I am tired of seeing in Animal Crossing towns. Each town is unique,and so are the villagers the mayors choose as residents,

Diana, Marshal and Fauna. It's not like that I hate those three, I'm just not a huge fan of any of these villagers and whenever I saw one of them in dream towns, I mostly ignore them since I don't need to talk with them or checking our their houses every time.

Reallly sick and tired of diva and axel. Diva cause she looks hideous and Axel cause I'm not into the jock villagers. Being called "lady-bro" gets tiring.

I really hate stitches, I think he is creepy and unsettling more than anything else.... people always say he is so cute or something and I'm like. No

Marshal, even though I have him in one of my towns.

Understable. I had Marshal in one of my old towns because he reminded me of my pet hamster. None of the actual hamsters reminded me of him for some reason, hehe.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really hate stitches, I think he is creepy and unsettling more than anything else.... people always say he is so cute or something and I'm like. No

I see- sort of like Lucky. It's hard to tell if they're alive or undead!

Last edited:
It's all the same to me whatever villagers are in someone else's town, it's not my own town, so go wild. That being said, I have to agree that a lot of those characters are overrated, even so, there's a few that I'd still like in my town like Marshall, Merengue and Chrissy.

Last edited:
Omg yes. Marshal, Diana, Stitches, Julian, Meringue, Fauna over and over again! I especially dislike it when all pink/white/popular villagers are in a town with that overused pink/white cherry blossom season setup...I'm so sorry, I know a lot of people like that look and like what they like and that's ok. But I once mistook one town for someone else's because they both had nearly the same villagers with the same pastel cherry blossom season pink setup...
It's not that I don't like these characters, its' just...they're so overused, imo. So much that the first thing I do now is check out the villager list in a dream town, and if I see 4+ or more of them in a pink pastel cherry blossom town, I just leave, and ask Luna to never send me there again.

Omg yes. Marshal, Diana, Stitches, Julian, Meringue, Fauna over and over again! I especially dislike it when all pink/white/popular villagers are in a town with that overused pink/white cherry blossom season setup...I'm so sorry, I know a lot of people like that look and like what they like and that's ok. But I once mistook one town for someone else's because they both had nearly the same villagers with the same pastel cherry blossom season pink setup...
It's not that I don't like these characters, its' just...they're so overused, imo. So much that the first thing I do now is check out the villager list in a dream town, and if I see 4+ or more of them in a pink pastel cherry blossom town, I just leave, and ask Luna to never send me there again.

I totally get it. I've been to so many 'pretty' towns, that the idea seems a little dried up. But hey, to each his own. :)

Back