• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Villagers you thought were popular but aren't?

Buttonsy

Loser
Bells
Tasty Cake
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Red Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Based on villager popularity tiers and whatnot. Not that they are worse villagers for being low tier, I think those popularity tiers are mostly a pricing guide, there are pleeeeenty of amazing tier 5s, this is just for fun!!

I assumed Melba was tier 1 but I just checked today and apparently she's tier 5, which really shocked me...

Last edited:
I thought Phoebe and Drago would be at Julian's level since they are also mythological animals but they're tier 2 and 3 I believe.

I thought Poppy would be in tier 1 but shes actually in tier 3.

Barold, because he's a super frickin' cool villager, but for some reason he's tier 5.

I assumed Melba was tier 1 but I just checked today and apparently she's tier 5, which really shocked me...

I honestly thought Melba would be a Tier 2 or something, I'm surprised she's not as popular as I expected.

I thought Joey would be popular since he's pretty adorable in my opinion.

I honestly thought Felicity, Apple, and Bluebear were popular (all of them are peppies, lol) so I adopted them from my campsite, only to void them because I thought they were 'un-popular' enough for my town.

Last edited:
I thought Lopez, Pashmina & Cheri were popular, but they're tier 3 & 4, apparently. Oh, I also remember thinking Agent S would be REALLY popular for some reason when she arrived in my cycling town...she's tier 5. Maybe it's just because I really wanted her myself lol.

was kind of shocked when I found out Lopez wasn't as popular as I thought lol

Caroline. I don't understand why she's in tier 5, I mean, I find her to be a pretty looking squirrel to be honest. But that's just me. I was pretty shocked to see she was in tier 5.

I always thought Shep would be in a high tier but he's only tier 4. Also Carmen, when she first came into my town I thought she would be pretty high tiered (like 2) but she's 3.

I thought Lopez, Pashmina & Cheri were popular, but they're tier 3 & 4, apparently. Oh, I also remember thinking Agent S would be REALLY popular for some reason when she arrived in my cycling town...she's tier 5. Maybe it's just because I really wanted her myself lol.

I love all of them so much and was super surprised they aren't more popular!!

I thought Tia would be tier 1 but in the past she's been in tier 2 and even 3.
I have yet to check to see if she's tier 1 or not, but I seriously thought she would be more popular due to her cuteness.

Based on villager popularity tiers and whatnot. Not that they are worse villagers for being low tier, I think those popularity tiers are mostly a pricing guide, there are pleeeeenty of amazing tier 5s, this is just for fun!!

Where did you look? Because melba is a tier 2 on the list we currently use. She used to be a tier 1, not so long back.

I was surprised to find poncho isn't more popular, at least a tier 3. He's a little bear cub and is one of the few cute jocks

I thought tigers in general were popular, but I see they are not, still don't know why, I love Rowan and Rolf. I think Rolf is tier 3 or 4 tho. Oh yeah, and I thought Felicity was at the same level of Rosie, but she is a tier 3 I think, I like Felicity more than Rosie, she is more cute to me.

Back