Villagers that resemble heffalumps and woozels?

bumblepumpkin

Turtleduck
Bells
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Yellow Feather
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Fair Pinwheel
Hi everyone! I'm starting a 100 Acre Wood inspired town soon, and I was wondering which villagers you think resemble heffalumps and woozels the most. I was thinking elephant villagers for heffalumps (obviously) and maybe kangaroo villagers are an option for woozels. I have the main characters cast already, I just need your help with the last two :) Specific villager recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Astrid & Marcie, Tia or Opal & Axel :3

Thank you! I was thinking Astrid too because of this picture loll

Winniethepooh-disneyscreencaps.com-4409.jpg

Oh my gosh that sounds amazing! I definitely think certain Kangaroo's would be good for the woozels. But if you're going to have Kanga in your town, it should just be male Kangaroo's for the woozels?

Oh my gosh that sounds amazing! I definitely think certain Kangaroo's would be good for the woozels. But if you're going to have Kanga in your town, it should just be male Kangaroo's for the woozels?

Good point! I totally forgot I picked Kitt for Kanga. Hmm... I think out of the two male kangaroos, Walt looks like he would cause the most trouble hahah.

Astrid is easily first pick. lol

Dizzy, Axel, Filbert, Marcie, Margie, Tia, and Rooney?

img1106.jpg

Stitches could work too because of his pattern. Penelope looks like a mini Woosel, and Peaches could work too.

Astrid is easily first pick. lol

Dizzy, Axel, Filbert, Marcie, Margie, Tia, and Rooney?

img1106.jpg

Stitches could work too because of his pattern. Penelope looks like a mini Woosel, and Peaches could work too.

Thank you for your suggestions! I'm liking Axel for my heffalump. He looks a little mischievous. I'm also considering Rooney... Those two look pretty good together haha

7XSxsDL.png

I'm trying to cycle Axel out of my town to make room for Bunnie. So when he's ready to move, I'll keep you in mind so you can get him in your town. :)

Back