• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Villagers for 18 TBT each

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my way. Was getting technical errors on the site so apologies for the delay.

ah sorry I voided lolly and tom is now in boxes. I scanned lolly to kick out tom so she'll be ready again soon! site has been giving me resetti too.

Tom is in boxes will open to Penelope once you add me LillyKay

Oh no worries. If you haven't rescanned Lolly yet could I switch that to Julia? Didn't notice you had WA cards before.

ah sorry I voided lolly and tom is now in boxes. I scanned lolly to kick out tom so she'll be ready again soon! site has been giving me resetti too.

Tom is in boxes will open to Penelope once you add me LillyKay

On my way. Thanks :D

Can I make multiple orders and try to pick them up whenever I get room? If so I'd love to get Ketchup, Frita, and Lobo!

Can I make multiple orders and try to pick them up whenever I get room? If so I'd love to get Ketchup, Frita, and Lobo!

Sorry I don't want to promise/reserve too many things in case I don't return, lose track or forget. I will only reserve one villager. No one has reserved so you can reserve one.

Sorry I don't want to promise/reserve too many things in case I don't return, lose track or forget. I will only reserve one villager. No one has reserved so you can reserve one.

Okay , I'll take Ketchup then please c:

Phoebe is in boxes, my internet died on me but it's back. Opening gates to Penelope now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay , I'll take Ketchup then please c:

You want Ketchup for reserve? or ready to adopt now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back