• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Villager Rant Thread

i dont have enough room
i have 11 i want in my town so i had to cut someone u_u

that and rolf moved into a terrible spot. i love you rolf but why
^^^I love you... And Japan... Anyway... Ed and Julian are kinda dating in my town!!! They are always at eachothers house!! And when I was talking to Ed once He said how rumors are scary then "Supposedly me and Julian are... Hehe!" I asked if they were he said "No! Why? Did Julian say we were?!" Then walked off all happy and whistling my town tune! (Pon Pon Pon)

Last edited:
Oh my gosh, I just realized Digby was a male today.
I thought he was Isabelle's sister!!!
I always feel really bad after thinking that a female villager is a male..
For example Agent S and Bluebear.
Wouldn't have known if it weren't for Wiki ^^

Hahahahaha.... Bluebear is a boy? I always thought girl. I had her, I mean him in A/C CF.

I thought Leif was a girl however I read somewhere where he was being referred to as 'he' and have since had to remind myself that he is a boy.

I hate how villagers keep asking me to change their greeting and catchphrase, I mean, I just gave them one ages ago!
So now I just put random letters since I stopped caring lol.

I hate that my dear Agnes, my bff, left today due to a TT accident. My bf happened to have a spot open in his town so he's holding her for me, and I feel betrayed that she said to him how much she was looking forward to moving to his town. >: Oh, I see how it is, Agnes. I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIAL.

And I hate that you have to go through 16 villagers to get a villager that you already had back. It's one thing to prevent that same villager from coming back in a random move-in, in order to give the player the opportunity to meet as many villagers as possible. But if I see that villager in someone else's town or in the campsite, I should get to choose whether I want him or her back! Ahhhhh.

Also, Digby is a boy? Seriously?

i finally got winnie who is one of my dreamies. but she moves in, out of all of the possible open spaces i have, literally right in between apollo and biancas house. sigh. she's a dreamie so i can't kick her out, but come on winnie x.x

i finally got winnie who is one of my dreamies. but she moves in, out of all of the possible open spaces i have, literally right in between apollo and biancas house. sigh. she's a dreamie so i can't kick her out, but come on winnie x.x

Awww :( Do you not know how to reset for new villager house locations? It won't help you with Winnie, but check this guide for future reference if you don't know about it already. FWIW, I think it looks nice when the houses are in neat little rows, but idk what you were planning to do with that space...

i was TT to get someone else out :/ and i forgot that i asked goldie to move in xp it's just a really small space between their houses and it looks really cluttered

I hate Barold, I accidentaly let him move in to my town when he was camping and I mean seriously, that ugly little bear has a beard and glasses and lips! he got lips for godssake! And I got three Uchi villagers, it drives me nuts, seriously. I don't need 3 of a kind.

Hahahahaha.... Bluebear is a boy? I always thought girl. I had her, I mean him in A/C CF.

I thought Leif was a girl however I read somewhere where he was being referred to as 'he' and have since had to remind myself that he is a boy.
Bluebear is a girl :3 so is agent s.
I know a lot of characters in the japanese version are different genders than the ones we have in the english version.
One example is blanca

I hate when my villagers sell me fake paintings. I bought two from Frita, that were both legit and priced around 3,000 each. Today I spent 7,000 on one from Eugene and 3,000 on one from Camofrog and they were both fake. It makes me dislike my villagers.

Kyle (also a smug) occasionally tries to sell me paintings for 7,000 bells too, and when I agree he tells me he feels bad that he made it so pricey and gives it to me for free! He's pretty sweet ^_^

Kyle (also a smug) occasionally tries to sell me paintings for 7,000 bells too, and when I agree he tells me he feels bad that he made it so pricey and gives it to me for free! He's pretty sweet ^_^

That means your friendship is high with him :3
My villagers keep ripping me off on stuff ;-;
Julian tried to sell his table lamp for 5600 something -___-

Merengue is annoying me atm. She keeps wanting to change parts of her house, I give her nice stuff that matches her theme and thanks to Thonky, is stuff that she likes. She gives me junk in return and is still never satisfied. e__e;

;-; UGHHH
I just hate villagers that refuse to move. Marcel has not asked ever since he moved in after 2 weeks into the game.
Sparro has asked twice but changed his mind both times
q-q one day I will get them out

I'm really tired of talking to my villagers and after talking to them like 5 times they're all saying they've seen me a lot today... You are only there for me to talk to! Quit telling me you're tired of seeing me when your one job is to walk around and pretend you're doing something until I talk to you!

;-; UGHHH
I just hate villagers that refuse to move. Marcel has not asked ever since he moved in after 2 weeks into the game.
Sparro has asked twice but changed his mind both times
q-q one day I will get them out

THIS.

Carmen is the only one of any villager in my town that has not considered moving, and she's the one I want out the most. Please, Carmen, just leave. There are people out there that want you.

I'm really tired of talking to my villagers and after talking to them like 5 times they're all saying they've seen me a lot today... You are only there for me to talk to! Quit telling me you're tired of seeing me when your one job is to walk around and pretend you're doing something until I talk to you!

Too true XD
I talk to Shari the first time: "oh good morning! How are you?"
The second time I talk to her: "hi, i feel like I've seen you a lot today."

:0 1 month and 15 days after marcel moved in, he has yet to ask to move.

Today he has sang me his old town tune 4 times, and mentioned Maple being in his old town 5 times.
;-; why must you be so cruel.

Back