• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Villager Plotting - Disaster!

itsbea

🧁🧁🧁
Bells
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Classic Easter Egg
July Birthstone (Ruby)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
So,

I've officially spent a record of "believe-it-or-not" `1O hours (and going) trying to plot Bruce.
There are so many open spots that i'd love for him to go- but it just isn't happening.

Anyone have any disaster plotting stories like mine?​

Today.. I spent 8 hours with Rooney but at times he'd choose 1 spot like 5 times in a row.

Today.. I spent 8 hours with Rooney but at times he'd choose 1 spot like 5 times in a row.

i feel your pain!!!!; my little brucey has plotted repeatedly in hamphrey's old spot; but that spot just isn't good for me at all ):"

are you still trying to plot him? or did you find something that worked for you :)

I finally decided to settle for a spot because he wouldn't go anywhere near where I wanted because another villager would have been placed there anyways. :p

I finally decided to settle for a spot because he wouldn't go anywhere near where I wanted because another villager would have been placed there anyways. :p

awwwh; perhaps i'll do that too :D - starting to think there are just some spots that are just "un-plottable" for some dreamies/villagers;

------------------------------ update ----------------------------------

i officially plotted Bruce's spot; and it is as perfect as perfect can get with 2 hours before 6 a.m (when his plot would be auto locked in place)

whew*

Last edited:
Back