• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Villager Pics

Whirlpool Bath, Chessboard Rug, Snail Clock, Meadow Vista for Bluebear, Cally, Hans, Kody? I was going to add Axel but looks like you just got him ; u;

Whirlpool Bath, Chessboard Rug, Snail Clock, Meadow Vista for Bluebear, Cally, Hans, Kody? I was going to add Axel but looks like you just got him ; u;

I've just got kody from another trade and bluebear is still pending... but I'm interested in Cally and Hans. I personally think the whirlpool bath is worth 2 pics while the other items are worth just one. What item(s) would you like for those 2 pics?

I've just got kody from another trade and bluebear is still pending... but I'm interested in Cally and Hans. I personally think the whirlpool bath is worth 2 pics while the other items are worth just one. What item(s) would you like for those 2 pics?

Well I've been looking for the snail clock for a while now, so I'd love to have that first and maybe Chessboard Rug for one of my rooms, if that's okay c:

Maelle's Pic
Ricky's Pic
Bluebear's Pic
Cole's Pic
Alice's Pic
Quillson's Pic

I've got all of those o: Mostly interested in IGB, though - or perhaps the Sketchbook/Mushroom Mural o:

Well I've been looking for the snail clock for a while now, so I'd love to have that first and maybe Chessboard Rug for one of my rooms, if that's okay c:

Sounds fine with me. I'll add you in a sec. Please let me know when you've opened your gates :)

I couldn't PM you, Half-Hearted - seems your PM box is full ^^;

I'm unsure on villager pic prices so apologies if this is unfair, but is 175k extra okay with you..? That's only if you want all the ones I listed, obviously :blush:

I couldn't PM you, Half-Hearted - seems your PM box is full ^^;

I'm unsure on villager pic prices so apologies if this is unfair, but is 175k extra okay with you..? That's only if you want all the ones I listed, obviously :blush:

Yeah I don't even realise it's full half the time, sorry about that XD I need all except bluebear. PM/VM when you can trade :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you be willing to pay in TBT?

No sorry :( I'll only want to trade with IGB and items. Thanks anyway :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

alfonso's pic for treasure chest? :)

I would like to get 2 pics for the treasure chest. Is there anything else you would like, or would you like me to pay some IGB for it?

pics i have:
-Avery;
-Winnie
-Greta
-Claudia
-Keaton
-Sydney
-Agent S
-Stitches
-Pate

Want any?

I'd like Patty and Pango's Pics, if you still have them. A Checkered Tile also, if you could order one! I have Buck's Pic and can offer IGB for everything else.

I'd like Patty and Pango's Pics, if you still have them. A Checkered Tile also, if you could order one! I have Buck's Pic and can offer IGB for everything else.

I'm trying not to sell the items I have for bells at the moment as I want to finish my picture collection, but I'll trade my patty pic for your buck pic. I've ordered the checkered tile for you also, you can have that for free.

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I trade Bettina and Timbra's for a treasure chest?

Yep, I can do that trade :)

Back