Buying Villager Pics

Whirlpool Bath, Chessboard Rug, Snail Clock, Meadow Vista for Bluebear, Cally, Hans, Kody? I was going to add Axel but looks like you just got him ; u;

Whirlpool Bath, Chessboard Rug, Snail Clock, Meadow Vista for Bluebear, Cally, Hans, Kody? I was going to add Axel but looks like you just got him ; u;

I've just got kody from another trade and bluebear is still pending... but I'm interested in Cally and Hans. I personally think the whirlpool bath is worth 2 pics while the other items are worth just one. What item(s) would you like for those 2 pics?

I've just got kody from another trade and bluebear is still pending... but I'm interested in Cally and Hans. I personally think the whirlpool bath is worth 2 pics while the other items are worth just one. What item(s) would you like for those 2 pics?

Well I've been looking for the snail clock for a while now, so I'd love to have that first and maybe Chessboard Rug for one of my rooms, if that's okay c:

Maelle's Pic
Ricky's Pic
Bluebear's Pic
Cole's Pic
Alice's Pic
Quillson's Pic

I've got all of those o: Mostly interested in IGB, though - or perhaps the Sketchbook/Mushroom Mural o:

Well I've been looking for the snail clock for a while now, so I'd love to have that first and maybe Chessboard Rug for one of my rooms, if that's okay c:

Sounds fine with me. I'll add you in a sec. Please let me know when you've opened your gates :)

I couldn't PM you, Half-Hearted - seems your PM box is full ^^;

I'm unsure on villager pic prices so apologies if this is unfair, but is 175k extra okay with you..? That's only if you want all the ones I listed, obviously :blush:

I couldn't PM you, Half-Hearted - seems your PM box is full ^^;

I'm unsure on villager pic prices so apologies if this is unfair, but is 175k extra okay with you..? That's only if you want all the ones I listed, obviously :blush:

Yeah I don't even realise it's full half the time, sorry about that XD I need all except bluebear. PM/VM when you can trade :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you be willing to pay in TBT?

No sorry :( I'll only want to trade with IGB and items. Thanks anyway :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

alfonso's pic for treasure chest? :)

I would like to get 2 pics for the treasure chest. Is there anything else you would like, or would you like me to pay some IGB for it?

pics i have:
-Avery;
-Winnie
-Greta
-Claudia
-Keaton
-Sydney
-Agent S
-Stitches
-Pate

Want any?

I'd like Patty and Pango's Pics, if you still have them. A Checkered Tile also, if you could order one! I have Buck's Pic and can offer IGB for everything else.

I'd like Patty and Pango's Pics, if you still have them. A Checkered Tile also, if you could order one! I have Buck's Pic and can offer IGB for everything else.

I'm trying not to sell the items I have for bells at the moment as I want to finish my picture collection, but I'll trade my patty pic for your buck pic. I've ordered the checkered tile for you also, you can have that for free.

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I trade Bettina and Timbra's for a treasure chest?

Yep, I can do that trade :)

Back