Boomer
Boone

I would like:
Ukulele
Muumuu
Sparkling Cider
Pink Wet Suit
cosmos fan

I have mathilda,nana and Lobos pictures. From your list I would want the striped wetsuit and whirlpool bath, given they are still available. And for the last pic what you believe it would be worth?

I have mathilda,nana and Lobos pictures. From your list I would want the striped wetsuit and whirlpool bath, given they are still available. And for the last pic what you believe it would be worth?

I always sell whirlpool bath for 2 pics just because of its rarity. So I can do my 2 items for your 3 pics.

Last edited:
I have Dianas picture, 3 of the Nintendo items at least and the moody painting. But I don't need any igb >< would you be willing to pay tbt if you still need them?

I'm trying not to sell the items I have for bells at the moment as I want to finish my picture collection, but I'll trade my patty pic for your buck pic. I've ordered the checkered tile for you also, you can have that for free.

Oh, alright. Thank you! I'm sorry I keep missing you. I'll PM you a bit later when I can trade. :)

I have Yuka and Peggy's pictures. Would you be willing to trade a hibiscus hairpin and scary painting for them?

Back