Villager Move-In Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Improv

i'm a ruin
Bells
I am cycling through the animals in my village at the moment, and Rocket is leaving on the 21st. Once she leaves, I will be down to 8 villagers.

I am on the day after, the 22nd, and I'm wondering when the next villager will set their plot down? I'm going to do the reset trick but I don't want to go too far and get stuck with someone.

I'm asking this because the 9th takes a little longer (if I'm not mistaken) than the rest.

When you have 8th villagers, that the risk that someone will move in via streetpass or natural (still a risk) so starting from 22nd, everyday you need to login with a new characters, check thoughtfully each and every corner, make sure no one had plot their house. But I not sure if you need to save that new character down to remain 8th villagers. Once, I am in your condition now, I checked thoughtfully but maybe I missed some spot or something and later I found ASTRID!! NOOOOOO!! So I guess the best way is get another villager to fill up the 9th spot asap =)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I did that the next day after I am down to 8th villagers, FYI =)

Alright, thank you! I will create a new character each day and save them when I do not find anyone.

It'll take 2-3 days for a new 9th villager to move in naturally (not thru Streetpass or Wifi) and set up a new plot. If you have a missing personality type, then chances are the game will force you to have a new villager of that personality type, but this isn't guaranteed. This is also the best opportunity for you to cycle for a dreamie, though you'll most likely have to make a lot of compromises regarding plot placement!

edit: They can set up their plot in the most unusual/far-flung places, so make sure to really scour your town before saving a new character :0

Last edited:
It can take a few days, pretty unpredictable, but if you are willing to set your clock to a month or so ahead, there will ALWAYS be a plot. The game only gives you a short time before it demands you have a ninth, and I was villager resetting a month in the future and there was a plot every single time.

Thanks! I do not have much worries about plot placement as I've not started landscaping or laying paths down yet. c:

Who knows the random move in can be some of your dreamies? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back