• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Villager leaving?

OrchidPixie

Bells
Some of my other villagers have been talking about Limberg leaving (finally!), but when I talked to him he didn't mention it :/ . When is he going to ping me to move?

If he didn't ping you to move, just save and quit and then get back in-game. They'll ping you next time they see you.

Or just don't talk to him. He'll move in 5 days, you don't have to tell him to or not. I often do this with villagers I want out. I don't talk to them at all and they'll be in boxes in 5 days.

Tifany's right. If he never pings you about it, it's okay. He'll skedaddle in a few days regardless and be like "Oh, I forgot to tell you I'm moving out."

Back