• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Villager in tents question?

wynterwolf

Bells
Yellow Candy
I have Biskit in tent at my village but I don't want him to move in. Would it be possible for someone else to chat with him and try to bring him to their town?

Sadly, no. :c I really wish you could though. I've had so many popular villagers that I didn't want for myself in my campsite. It feels like a waste lol

Unfortunately, no and that blows. How great that would have been if the developes added that feature to New Leaf? It would make it so much easier for us to get our dreamies and encourage further socialization between players :)

If he's just camping at your town, he won't move in unless you ask him to. If you don't want him, just ignore him ;)

EDIT: anyway, he's a lazy and you can obtain a lot of bell from the lazy camper's game you know? :D

Last edited:
Back