• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Villager Discussion: Ankha

Buster Bunny

Bells
H5zk8fE.png

I have seem that some people like Ankha, the snooty cat who have a egyptian theme.
What do you guys think about her?

I got two of her, in my town NewLeaf (2nd cart) she appeared as a starting character and in Acme (old cart) I got her via Camping Site.

The only thing I know about Ankha is this image.
tumblr_mait6jrVSj1rcfpulo1_500.png

She's really cool. She came to my campsite and refused to move in once. She doesn't fit my town theme, but she seems fun to befriend and talk to. The color scheme is also really nice.

I adore Ankha. She's lovely. The Egyptian theme is quite appealing and unique, which is why she's so popular. I especially like the cobra (??) on her head.

She's so beautiful! I love that she looks like an Egyptian princess. I have her in my town and I adore her <3

I think she's decent, she has a nice design, and I think that she's perfect for Lucky. <3

I like her, but I've had her in previous towns to not really want her too much. And she recently moved into my town from my boyfriend's void... I swear this cat is stalking me. lol

I have her in my first town, and she's one of my favorites! There's not exactly anything special about her though.

shes really cool, she was the only cute original villager in my first town so i had a soft spot for her. i think she'd be more unique if she was the only pharaoh/mummy themed villager. someone else pointed out the cobra on her head, which i never paid much attention to before but its a really cool detail

idk if i got her i would be really happy but im not going out of my way to get her if u get me and her and lucky would be such a cute duo omg

I have her and Lucky plotted side-by-side and a whole Egyptian theme of pyramids, the Sphinx, sand patterns and torches. I adore Ankha and always have. Her downturned mouth when she is surprised or thinking is absolutely adorable. I have never been without her.

She has a cool design and I had her in town once before but she didn't really fit in I don't think :( I love her facial expressions, especially when she looks surprised. And I love ancient Egypt. She's one of the few snooty villagers who I like actually, just a shame I haven't got the colour scheme in town right now which would match her very well.

ive never liked her and i don't like her design i don't get the hype at all she's never showed up in any of my towns

I've had her in my 2nd town, I don't like her that much. Her leaf umbrella is cute, though.

Back