• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Villager Cycling Thread: Bud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, Bud.

He never wanted to move in wild world, I really never liked him.

And when he finally moved it was in my sisters town ;-;

Oh my, pengutango, I luv LUV your new siggy!

Thanks!! :D Finally updated it to include Beau. WAHHH!! I'm still so upset I accidentally voided Rocco. T.T I know he had to move out eventually, but oh well... DAMN YOU CARMEN...!!

Last edited:
omg Bam! sorry I didn't see any rules here, is it just wait until they come up then comment or do you request a PM or anything or... I want him badly I have Scoot as a jock in my newest town and he wasn't the plan :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Question: Have you talked to Hippeux at all since he moved in? I've noticed that the ignore trick just DOESN'T WORK. Least, not for me. I tried this with Kid Cat and you have NO IDEA how HARD it was to get him out!!! >.< And even when he wanted to move, I found out from another villager and I could NEVER get him to ping me.

They seem to wanna move out more easily when you're friends with them. Like Peanut for instance, who I'm pretty good friends with, has tried to move out NUMEROUS times, while trying to TT Kid Cat, and now Carmen out. With Carmen, I'm trying to become friends with her, but she's STILL being stubborn. >.<

I agree with this, I ignored Beardo forever and he would not LEAVE, and I ignored Katt for so long I literally forgot she was in my town, and only when I started talking to them did they ping at me to move.

omg Bam! sorry I didn't see any rules here, is it just wait until they come up then comment or do you request a PM or anything or... I want him badly I have Scoot as a jock in my newest town and he wasn't the plan :(

This is first come first serve. :3 and for the popular villagers I'll raffle them once they move out. I think I don't have popular anymore.

Last edited:
I'd say to raffle Bam , Hes pretty popular

This is true but where is the line drawn between villagers like Marshal and Julian and Beau and then other still popular but less popular villagers? I'm honestly asking because I had no idea some of the popular villagers (ie. Carmen) were popular until starting to see it the more I looked. Besides the few that absolutely everyone seems to want I wish there was a list somewhere ranking how popular villagers are from 1 to 300 whatever because I am so curious.

There is a list somewhere , let me try and find it

Really? Or is it that pyramid looking picture thing because I thought everyone said that was wrong. I think I might have saved it but I remember seeing some weird stuff, I hope there is a list where tons of people voted or something that would be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back