• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Villager Cycling Thread: Bud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry D: Kyle is adopted from ACC forum.

Ah, oh well. It's no problem guess I'll have to cycle my campsite til he pops up next time. -w-'
Don't see why some people don't like him so much, but each to their own.
Hoped he went to a good home. :3

Personally think Wolfgang's better. :3 But Chief's cool too. Haven't met any of the others. Kyle was in my campsite while I was trying to TT Carmen out. Oh Rocco... T.T I'm sooooo sorry for accidentally voiding you.... Wish it was Carmen instead...

Hm, Phoebe... wonder if she's a better uchi than Tammy...? Anybody have her in their town that I could talk to her?

My main town. :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

How are you, hazumi? :3

Oh noes, I missed Kyle ! ; ___ ;
I was fishing on my town right now, looking for this forum and Tumblr at the same time but didn't notice he was in boxes ! It's the second time this week, I want to cry D:

Oh noes, I missed Kyle ! ; ___ ;
I was fishing on my town right now, looking for this forum and Tumblr at the same time but didn't notice he was in boxes ! It's the second time this week, I want to cry D:

Imagine missing Coco 15 times because 1 hippo won't move away.

Zann, I always wondered.. Obviously Hipp-ew getting his behind kicked over the cliff would be the best scenario.. But wouldn't it be easier to let either Tipper or Dizzy leave for Coco, if she's the final dreamy? :eek:

Question: Have you talked to Hippeux at all since he moved in? I've noticed that the ignore trick just DOESN'T WORK. Least, not for me. I tried this with Kid Cat and you have NO IDEA how HARD it was to get him out!!! >.< And even when he wanted to move, I found out from another villager and I could NEVER get him to ping me.

They seem to wanna move out more easily when you're friends with them. Like Peanut for instance, who I'm pretty good friends with, has tried to move out NUMEROUS times, while trying to TT Kid Cat, and now Carmen out. With Carmen, I'm trying to become friends with her, but she's STILL being stubborn. >.<

Hippeux loves you <3
Zann, I always wondered.. Obviously Hipp-ew getting his behind kicked over the cliff would be the best scenario.. But wouldn't it be easier to let either Tipper or Dizzy leave for Coco, if she's the final dreamy? :eek:

Sean I like your new signature :) who made it? :3

Question: Have you talked to Hippeux at all since he moved in? I've noticed that the ignore trick just DOESN'T WORK. Least, not for me. I tried this with Kid Cat and you have NO IDEA how HARD it was to get him out!!! >.< And even when he wanted to move, I found out from another villager and I could NEVER get him to ping me.

They seem to wanna move out more easily when you're friends with them. Like Peanut for instance, who I'm pretty good friends with, has tried to move out NUMEROUS times, while trying to TT Kid Cat, and now Carmen out. With Carmen, I'm trying to become friends with her, but she's STILL being stubborn. >.<

In the very short time it took me to get Kody out (must've only taken about 2 months TT time, I love you Kody), Sydney tried to move 4 times in that time, and I'm probably closest with her (except Eugene, he's been with me much longer)

I've used the new character trick and yes I have tried to talk to him.

Hippeux loves you <3

Sean I like your new signature :) who made it? :3

Thanks Hazumi! I literally just made it myself, haha.. I'm not crazy about the background image, but it was fairly similar to my old signature's one, and it suits the Star Fox section, hehe

Thanks Hazumi! I literally just made it myself, haha.. I'm not crazy about the background image, but it was fairly similar to my old signature's one, and it suits the Star Fox section, hehe

Cool :3 your signature is epic.

--x--

Jeremiah is in boxes.

He's cute. :3 Missed him when he moved out in my Wild World town. My boyfriend has him and loves him. Hope he doesn't get voided.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back