Cycling Villager Adoption

PrincessDuckling

Bells
Tasty Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Feedback
100% (126) +
I recently got a lot of amiibo packs for my birthday, so I decided to open up a little shop. I will accept items from my wishlist, 20 tbt for tier 1+2 villagers and 10 tbt for all others, or 10 bush starts (blue-hydrangea or holly) for tier 1+2 villagers and 5 bush starts for all others.
Here is the thread with the updating list of which villagers are in which tiers.

These are the amiibo cards I have. I separated them by species to make it easier to find what you're looking for.

Mice:
Moose
Chadder
Dora
Greta

Deer:
Bruce
Deirdre
Zell

Goats:
Velma

Cows:
Naomi
Vic
Coach

Hamsters:
Rodney

Bunnies:
Carmen
Chrissy

Dogs:
Daisy

Wolves:
Wolfgang

Cats:
Tabby
Merry

Big Cats:
Mott

Pigs:
Curly
Hugh

Monkys:
Monty

Sheep:
Curlos

Koalas:
Melba

Octopi:
Marina

Bears:
Cody

Frogs:
Frobert

Horses:
Julian
Buck

Birds:
Lucha
Keaton

Alligators:
Drago

Anteaters:
Antonio

I also have a couple of RV villagers:
June
Boyd
Boots
Cashmere
Bea
Tybalt
Dobie
Norma
Billy
Sylvana
Raddle
Tasha

Availability (all of this is in EST):
Monday- After 5pm
Tuesday- After 7pm
Wednesday-After 5pm
Thursday- Before 11:30am and after 3pm
Friday- Not available
Saturday- After 5pm
Sunday- After 7pm

If none of these times work for you, we can talk about it and I might be able to get up early or stay up late to complete the trade. However, if I do stay up late/wake up early for the trade and you don't show up and also don't give me a good explanation as is to why (I understand that life happens and an animal crossing trade can't take priority in peoples lives) I'll be a little miffed and might not do business with you in the future. If for some reason you can't show up when we scheduled, please message me and let me know as soon as possible.

Last edited:
I have a baby bed, bath mat, juicy apple TV, modern wood chair, modern wood shelf, office chair, office desk, pear dresser, pine chair, ranch table, ranch tea table, ranch wardrobe and a writing chair.

Which ones do you want? ^^

I have a baby bed, bath mat, juicy apple TV, modern wood chair, modern wood shelf, office chair, office desk, pear dresser, pine chair, ranch table, ranch tea table, ranch wardrobe and a writing chair.

Which ones do you want? ^^

Could I get the bath mat, juicy apple TV, modern wood chair, modern wood shelf, the ranch table, and the ranch tea table?

Wow that's quick! (how do you get them in boxes so quickly?)

Ok! I'll send a villager away and order 2 pieces of furniture I don't have in my house!

Wow that's quick! (how do you get them in boxes so quickly?)

Ok! I'll send a villager away and order 2 pieces of furniture I don't have in my house!

You can just scan in another amiibo card and force them to move out to make room for the new villager ^o^ It only works if your village is already full though. You don't have to rush, I can hold him for you :)

Hey, can you hold Marina for me? I want to buy her but I only have 10 tbt, it won't take too long.

Last edited:
I need to get hold of one of those cards soon -_-

Could you answer something else? How do those

Anyway! Got everything and added you as well!

Hey, can you hold Marina for me? I want to buy her but I only have 10 tbt, it won't take to long.

No problem :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I need to get hold of one of those cards soon -_-

Could you answer something else? How do those

Anyway! Got everything and added you as well!

Excellent! I'm opening my gates now (the town name is Minakami).
Also, what was your question?

What have I done to erase it?!?!

Anyway! How do RV villagers work? I mean, do they stay in the city forever? And do they sell things?

What have I done to erase it?!?!

Anyway! How do RV villagers work? I mean, do they stay in the city forever? And do they sell things?

RV villagers only sell things when they are actually in their RVs (and you order them similar to how you would with the show homes digby takes you to). When they are invited to live in your town, they wont be able to sell you anything unfortunately.

So for wolfgang what tier would he be in because I have a lot of blue hydrangeas.

Back