~VidTown: An adoption tale~

Today Caramel and I visited VidTown.
1.JPG2.JPG3.JPGHNI_0092.JPGHNI_0093.JPGHNI_0094.JPGHNI_0095.JPGHNI_0096.JPGHNI_0098.JPG
It was a lot of fun! I really love the layout of this town, and the paths are cool how they go around the hotspots of town.
The house seems to be getting along nicely.
It was fun to see all the development, and I'll definitely be returning. I've also met one of my dreamies thanks to VidTown- Lionel! What a cute angel. He made me smile so much.
Wonderful idea and wonderful town.

Last edited:
Today Caramel and I visited VidTown.

Awww those pictures are great! It really made my day seeing your dream visit! Thanks for visiting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little update, my impatience got the better of me finally... so today I visited my hybrid farm town and brought a lot of flowers, bushes and perfect pears over... let the landscaping begin! Also placed and paid for the campsite :)

WVW69jkVivwcYC11q4.jpg

Dream updated... 11 visits already! Thanks to all who keep checking back and visiting :)

Wow, I should really do this sometime! Also,question, you said you have 7 towns..does that mean you have 7 consoles or 7 cartridges?

Wow, I should really do this sometime! Also,question, you said you have 7 towns..does that mean you have 7 consoles or 7 cartridges?

6 Cartridges and one digital download :) And 2 consoles :)

Awww those pictures are great! It really made my day seeing your dream visit! Thanks for visiting!
I'm really glad I made you happy. I'll update again with more photos next time I visit. The hybrids look cute- I'm excited to see them when I return :)

Back