• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling vειℓωσσ∂ vιℓℓαgεяs || BOXES: ---- || JUST IN: Filbert! || Online!

Gabi is in boxes! Get her before she voids!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Voided.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Claudia is in boxes! Get her before she voids!

Great! Add me and I'll open my gates. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Scratch that, I'll need you to wait a few minutes.

Hi! I will pay for Lobo. This is gonna sound nooby but how do I pay you TBT? I'm very new to this site and haven't learned how to yet.
~~~~~
Nvm, didn't see the post above, whoops.

Last edited:
Hi! I will pay for Lobo. This is gonna sound nooby but how do I pay you TBT? I'm very new to this site and haven't learned how to yet.
Hey there! Welcome to the Bell Tree!
Lobo has just moved in, and he is not in boxes yet. I will add you to the lurking list, which means I'll send you a message as soon as he is in boxes. And to send bells, click my bells underneath my picture. A little flap will open up, and you can put in the amount of bells to send to me. :)

uwu I NEED Lobo. Just looking on several threads and asking around, keeping my options open. If I get another offer, I'll tell you, but for now I'll lurk here too. [snip] (EDIT: Ninja'd, so I can DEFINITELY pay in TBT.)

Last edited:
Hey there! Welcome to the Bell Tree!
Lobo has just moved in, and he is not in boxes yet. I will add you to the lurking list, which means I'll send you a message as soon as he is in boxes. And to send bells, click my bells underneath my picture. A little flap will open up, and you can put in the amount of bells to send to me. :)

Alright! Thanks. :)

uwu I NEED Lobo. Just looking on several threads and asking around, keeping my options open. If I get another offer, I'll tell you, but for now I'll lurk here too. [snip] (EDIT: Ninja'd, so I can DEFINITELY pay in TBT.)
I'll add you to lurking. As soon as he is in boxes, I'll send PM's to everyong lurking for him, and whoever responds first can have him. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pashmina is in boxes! Grab her before she voids!

Thanks! (Also, are you going to update the front page? Don't mean to sound pedantic, because it's nothing to me, but I noticed you didn't do that for iiWarriorCat and I, so I don't know if you are or not. -u-)

Back