• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Valhalla Cycling Thread [open][moved in: // in boxes: ]

I don’t understand what Lurking is but whatever tier you put Sherb into I will buy him.
Lurking means that a person will @ you or pm (private message) you when your desired villager is in boxes, giving you the chance to buy it before anyone else does c: Its just an extra step in helping people get their dreamies

Lurking means that a person will @ you or pm (private message) you when your desired villager is in boxes, giving you the chance to buy it before anyone else does c: Its just an extra step in helping people get their dreamies
Oh ok thx for the info :D

Reactions: Hay
How much for. Rosie. I have several of the things on your list I could give you for her.

Unfortunately I closed my game and she is no longer requesting to move? So trying again.

Sorry for the delays in my cycling- literally sleeping all day because I'm so bored. ;//;

So instead.. BEARDO is in boxes.

Last edited:
~~Lurking for punchy~~

Edit: I got him already! Thank you tho~

Last edited:
Back