• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Using ACHHD for ACNL

RandomPlayer

Bells
At the beginning ACHHD was fun, but there is a point where it becomes a bit boring, so now I only use it to design my new leaf houses.
Am I the only one?

Also, which of these ballroom statue-chair combination looks better?
a) HNI_0003.JPG
b) HNI_0004.JPG
c) HNI_0005.JPG
d) HNI_0006.JPG

Last edited:
I'd say C as well. I'm pretty sure a few people use HHD to design their New Leaf houses as well so you're not the only one. Although I personally don't

I'd go with C, as well.

I personally don't use it, mostly because I don't have the time to play much, and I'm too lazy to go find HHD, but I've definitely considered it a few times. It just gets so boring so quickly when the requests basically start repeating.

I'd go with C, as well.

I personally don't use it, mostly because I don't have the time to play much, and I'm too lazy to go find HHD, but I've definitely considered it a few times. It just gets so boring so quickly when the requests basically start repeating.

Well, seems like c is the most liked.
And yeah, I'm so tired of villagers asking for japanese style and gyms...

C for me! I also only really like the HHD functions in New Leaf, since I get to design what I want to design.

I’d personally go with a if you still want suggestions for this

The very bottom one, the princess chairs are pretty and real statues always look best.

Also yeah I don't really use it to do NL rooms or vice versa, but it's still a good timekill and would there be a fair where we could use it as room designing again or likewise it's good for that too.

Never thought of using it for planning houses, that's clever! Which is good to know since I'm redecorating everything myself. I like B or C, very choices!

Back